Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Strange problem with my domain

This is a discussion on Strange problem with my domain within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello There, I'm experiencing a strange problem with my domain. I've called GoDaddy multiple times and they've assured me they've

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2015, 10:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello There, I'm experiencing a strange problem with my domain. I've called GoDaddy multiple times and they've assured me they've done everything in their power to fix the problem, but they have not been successful in doing so. My site hosted with BigCartel and they were not able to help me. The problem is that when I type in my domain, capitalclothinguk.co.uk without the WWW, I sometimes get a message saying the connection has been reset, the strange thing is that when I try again it will work again and the problem will not reoccur. When there has been a gap in traffic the error will occur again and to fix it temporary you type in the address again.

Wondering if anyone here can help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2015, 08:08 PM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

I tried going just to your website and I got the same error that you got. However, I then got redirected to your site starting with www. To me it would appear that there is a very short disconnect between connecting to the server and getting redirected with the www url. That is the only thing that I can see right now. I can check with the networking team and see if they have any thoughts aswell.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Old 01-07-2016, 01:20 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Hi wmorri,

Did you follow the Godaddy link above? It looks to me like a promo...?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2016, 02:51 PM   #4
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Thanks Brent. This is an old thread and ollieo56 has not returned, so I've removed the ads.digitalpoint.com link.

Disable Social Media Buttons: adblockplus.org/en/features#socialmedia
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Strange Window Drag Problem
I'm running Windows 7 Professional x64 on a custom desktop I built recently. The system specifications are in my profile. Narrow windows are hard to click and drag. For example, take Windows Calculator. If I click anywhere within "ator" in "Calculator" in the top window border (Window title)...
Sporkinator Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 10 03-11-2013 07:33 PM
Strange Problem on Business Network
Ok, this type of problem is what I'm usually good at solving, but this one is driving me nuts. I have a site that connects to a local government network through the Citrix Access Gateway VPN. They then access a state website through this vpn. At this site, they were having problems with...
versatech2 Networking Support 0 01-30-2012 07:18 AM
strange ethernet problem
Dear colleagues, I have a new Lenovo Ideapad laptop and Im having problems connecting to internet using ethernet cable. The thing is this problem occurs only at one particular place (dorms) because Im having no internet problems at other locations. It looks like this: I connect using ethernet...
kekso25 Networking Support 16 11-12-2011 10:32 AM
Possible Virus/Trojan?
I'm having issues with ZoneAlarm not being able to activate anti-virus/anti-spyware. I've updated the a.v. database as well as the app itself to the latest versions but still cannot get av/as to activate. It remains disabled and the option to turn it on is grayed out. I'm also unable to get...
Dan V. Resolved HJT Threads 35 03-28-2011 08:29 AM
[SOLVED] very strange problem
hello, my name is kalpesh. i have WINDOWS XP SP2 with core2duo processor & 2 GB RAM. i am facing a very strange problem which i can't understand. after starting my computer when i right click first time, it shows "preparing to install" dialog box, & it starts rundll32.exe & msiexec.exe. i show...
kalpeshsamani Windows XP Support 10 02-01-2011 01:06 AM