Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

SSL and problems

This is a discussion on SSL and problems within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello I bought a PositiveSSL few days ago, and to apply it, I need to receive a approver's email, my

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello

I bought a PositiveSSL few days ago, and to apply it, I need to receive a approver's email, my url is theckstudiosbr.cloudapp.net, so it should email [email protected] for a confirmation about the SSL, but I don't have that email... what do i do? i have tried roundcube for 4 hours and i couldnt manage to use it. please help me, I just need to create a email called admin on my VPS and receive 1 email, just 1, with my SSL on it!

help me, its very stressing to try roundcube, it doesn't even work
how do i create that email? Give me alot of details
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2014, 11:21 PM   #2
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

RoundCube is a client. You have to have an email address already created in order to log into the account using RoundCube.

What is the control panel software used to administer your hosting account? CPanel? Something else?

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Google upgrading all SSL certificates to 2048-bit keys by end of 2013
Google upgrading all SSL certificates to 2048-bit keys by end of 2013 | ZDNet
JMH3143 Computer Security News 0 05-26-2013 03:51 PM
Google Chrome will no longer check for revoked SSL certificates
Google plans to remove online certificate revocation checks from future versions of Chrome, because it considers the process inefficient and slow. Browsers currently check if a website's SSL certificate has been revoked by its issuing Certificate Authority (CA) when trying to establish an HTTPS...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 02-09-2012 01:19 PM
SSL certificates under fire as hacking incidents pile up
A year ago nobody could have cared less about certificate authorities (CAs), a dull but critical part of Internet that makes it possible for web servers to authenticate themselves to other computers, including ordinary browsers, using SSL. But every year has its ‘threat nobody saw coming’ and in...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 11-11-2011 11:45 AM
Apple Mac OS X unable to revoke SSL certificates properly
A programming glitch in Apple's OS X operating system is making it hard for Mac users to tell their computers not to trust digital certificates, exacerbating an ongoing security problem with a Dutch certificate authority that was recently hacked. Mac users began reporting problems when they...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 09-02-2011 12:19 PM
UAG Forefront 07 / Vista 64 Problems
We run UAG Forefront 2007 and use it to publish email, CRM software, VPN and Terminal Servers (TS). We are having problems getting one client computer to play nice with the TS. Every time he tries to launch one he gets an error saying "This Operating System is not supported." Which it is......
nmuleski Security and Firewalls 0 03-25-2011 01:00 PM