Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Someone hacked my website

This is a discussion on Someone hacked my website within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi. I have this webserver .. some one has hacked into my server and created some html pages with erotic

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 02:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi. I have this webserver .. some one has hacked into my server and created some html pages with erotic content.. Images and some html files.. Can someone please tell me if I can find who did this .. some information like ip address or owner of images.. Like you can find who the author of a word file is when you right click the file in windows and click on details.

How should I proceed to find who did this? I'm pretty sure it is someone I know I just need proof.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 03:16 AM   #2
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

You need to look at the log files. Is this a shared host, or are you running the server hosting your website by yourself?

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
updated thread on a website I stil have a problem accesing...
I created a thread over two months ago to discuss my issue with a particular website I am having trouble accessing in my wireless network. To recap, I never had a problem accessing this website previously , and this problem started to occur a few months ago. I thought maybe my ISP may have blocked...
Pentazoid Protocols and Routing 15 02-20-2012 11:19 AM
website hacked? please help.
I want to thank everyone for the help provided to me in issues that happend before. Now i have this situation. I work for hotel and we use many emails from the domain like [email protected], [email protected] and we also use outlook to check the emails. The problem is we are receiving emails...
frank86 Networking Support 8 08-31-2011 08:47 PM
Cannot access our own website or emails
Hi I came on here a few weeks ago with a related posting (see thread here: https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/solved-internet-phone-network-issues-542784.html). Very shortly after we thought it was (SOLVED), the issue is now very much (UNSOLVED)! We are now losing business due to...
truffle32 Networking Support 9 01-28-2011 07:06 AM
Lush website hack 'exposes credit card details'
Luxury cosmetics firm Lush has ditched its UK website in response to a sustained hacking attack which left users vulnerable to credit card fraud. The firm warns that credit card details submitted to the Lush.co.uk site between 4 October and 20 January may have been compromised by the assault by...
sjb007 Computer Security News 0 01-21-2011 10:59 AM