Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

[SOLVED] PHPMyAdmin - Instead of interface on localhost im just seeing the directory

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] PHPMyAdmin - Instead of interface on localhost im just seeing the directory within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. When running phpmyadmin on WAMP and/or IIS instead of interface on localhost im just seeing the directory contents. Is there

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Registered Member

When running phpmyadmin on WAMP and/or IIS instead of interface on localhost im just seeing the directory contents.

Is there something i should do with the directory to change this?

I'm kind of lost with it :/

I added a screenshot to explain what i mean

any help is really appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	113842  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
Registered Member

It's ok, figured it out

IIS was using port 80

went to start menu and found IIS Manager and stopped it

all good now...
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Laptop barely works, can't access task manager
No access to a Windows install disc or a boot CD Computer takes way too long to start. Takes way too long to restart and shut down. The internet shuts off after a couple of hours and I have to restart the computer. Pop-up keeps appearing even when a web page isn't open....
BalloonBottle Resolved HJT Threads 21 07-25-2011 02:36 PM
Malware taking over my computer
My computer was attacked by Malware at 10.30am Wednesday 15th June. I was using the PC when Icons started to go missing and a window opened up covering most of the screen claiming to be restore software for Windows/XP. It said that it was initiating a PC performance & stability analysis report...
13hastings Resolved HJT Threads 16 06-26-2011 11:23 AM
burn process failed ! Nero Vision 4
I am new to using Nero and burning DVD's so I really need help with this. Everytime I try to burn a DVD it gets about 80% done and than I get a message saying, "Burn Process Failed. An error log file was created that can be very helpful in diagnosing problems." My computer is Windows Vista and my...
kathern.otter Other Hardware Support 4 04-02-2011 07:34 PM
Google redirect virus
While browsing on a movie site, i think I contracted a google redirect virus. My microsoft security essential can't start in normal mode (i think it's due to the virus). I run it in safe mode and it didn't pick up any virus. I uninstal MSE. Then I install Malwarebyte antimalware. It pick up some...
charles101 Resolved HJT Threads 13 03-28-2011 05:52 PM
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 12:45 PM