Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

SMTP Forwarding Service?

This is a discussion on SMTP Forwarding Service? within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a small business and I am operating an email server from my home. I have Cox for my

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a small business and I am operating an email server from my home. I have Cox for my ISP (the residential package), and they block port 25 inbound and outbound. I have been using MxGuardDog for my SMTP forwarding but I have experienced major problems with email, such as mail not being delivered at all, or mail being delivered extremely delayed. Does anyone know of a free, or very cheap, service that would forward mail to my servers on port 2525? If so, please recommend it to me as we must have a functioning inbound server.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 03:17 AM   #2
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

Use the SMTP submission port 587, unless Cox blocks that as well.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Have a badly infected laptop need help!
Hi I have been having dramas with my laptop and now I really need help to remove the issues causing me major problems. I have AVG anti virus protection installed and when running a scan was being told that I have an infection called Trojan horse hider:MPR The browser I use is firefox and for...
LindsayH Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 139 06-03-2012 08:01 PM
Internet won't work after combo fix
Hi, had a google redirect virus. ran multiple malware programs, antimalware bytes, spybot, and a few cleaners but no success. ran combo fix and now I don't have internet. here is log file ComboFix 12-04-24.05 - Amanda 04/24/2012 23:44:10.1.4 - x86 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ...
jenningsfamily Resolved HJT Threads 52 05-17-2012 08:38 AM
Virus has hidden most my programs and files and still wont go
NEED HELP URGENTLY!! Ive had a virus for the last few days that has crashed my computer several times, hidden many of my programs and files, and will not let me run some exe files. For the last few days I've been working nonstop reregistering dlls and other things just to get my computer in good...
ghost305 Resolved HJT Threads 1 01-02-2012 04:28 AM
Network/computer hacker
First thing is first network was hacked and claimed by one of my neighbors, I went through trouble getting it back but the problems started there with my first computer same operating system as the one i am using now. Then the yahoo google and bing redirect virus was intensely messing with my...
ktruok Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 11-22-2011 04:39 PM
Slow Computer - possible virus?
For the past couple days, my computer has slowed down. When I click to open an application, like the internet or MS Word, it's about two minutes before the application opens (yes, I have timed this). So, I tried to download the DDS file, and a dialog box opened, saying "The procedure * could not be...
alicerain Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 5 02-17-2011 02:29 PM