Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Sharepoint

This is a discussion on Sharepoint within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have been working on sharepoint for a few months now, I am still new to this, but I

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 12:01 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

Hi, I have been working on sharepoint for a few months now, I am still new to this, but I manged to finish setting it up.
Internally everything is well, I added a DNS record to point to my sharepoint home page, but when I try to access it externally it takes me to the central administration and when I click on one of the top link bar I had set on the Central administration to bring me to the Home page of my sharepoint, it goes through but displays nothing on the site!!! Yet I have many subsites and all that.

Please help ASAP
Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2017, 01:55 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Which version of SharePoint are you using?

Also, are you using SharePoint Online or On Prem?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sharepoint Foundation 2013 Incoming Email
Hi guys. I'm a tad stuck and I can't find the information needed. Every post I've seen that looked promising, ended up being a different version or not that helpful. I have a sharepoint server that I am wanting to setup to receive email, so people can email a document in to the library....
Daolsky Windows Servers 1 06-23-2015 06:38 PM
Microsoft SharePoint users ignore security measures, says survey
Copying documents out of Microsoft SharePoint to less secure media such as email and thumb drives is common among users of the collaboration platform, at least in the UK. According to a survey of 100 users who attended a SharePoint conference in November, 45% have made such copies, with 18%...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 01-20-2012 02:06 PM
How to sort training material in a platform with SharePoint 2010
Our company is planning to develop a database that would contain all our training material/tests/reading material/etc. and I need advice how to develop this. This will include our in-house training as well. I was advised that SharePoint 2010 would be more than adequate. Every client obviously...
avz10 Microsoft Office support 0 10-02-2011 08:18 AM
Sharepoint broken (SBS2008)
I don't know if I did this or not... I basically ran this: c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework64\v4.0.30319> aspnet_regiis -r This changed everything in IIS to use .net 4.0, I have since corrected everything back to what it should be by comparing on another server. I am getting "Cannot...
DriftLife Windows Servers 0 07-19-2011 07:52 AM
Sharepoint 2010 workspace
Hi all, I am running sharepoint 2010 workspace in our office, I haven't yet setup a sharepoint server, although sharepoint workspace seems to share calendar information from all the users that i add to my "Groove Workspace". What i'm wandering is; Is it possible to syncronise sharepoint...
kb_P Microsoft Office support 0 03-07-2011 02:26 AM