Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Security Certificates???

This is a discussion on Security Certificates??? within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. all of a sudden, for almost all wesites i go to i keep getting held up with this "security certificate"

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Registered Member

all of a sudden, for almost all wesites i go to i keep getting held up with this "security certificate" nonsense . it recomends closing possible danger. or proceed. i never had a problem with that before.

WHAT IS GOING ON?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Registered Member

Are you using Firefox or chrome?

In firefox you need to accept the certificate in order to proceed to view the site. If not then there are tweaks in firefox setup that enables you to avoid these certificate pop ups. so plz provide a screenshot if possible or let me know the browser you use so that I can forward you the tweak.
Old 12-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #3
TSF Articles Team

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to Babbzzz

Hello Jr_Da_Disciple & welcome to TSF

First try out these preliminary steps:

1. Check if the System Date & Time are set correctly.
2. Go To: Internet Options --> Content --> Certificates --> Delete any expired Certificates.

Post back.

Submit New Articles Here

Linux User #565010

It's never about how good you are, it's about how much you can change lives.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #4
Articles Team
Alternative Computing

My System

Hi,

I agree with the above, the problem looks like it's local. Try the above options and let us know. Also this doesn't appear to be server related, let me know which browser your using so i can move it to the correct forum for a much wider audience.

Cheers

Steve

Registered Linux User #556090
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Re: IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...Corday of the Internet Explorer forum site suggested that I put the DDS file and Attach files on this forum. I could not download the ark.txt from the many GMER sites that I saw. The following was sent to Corday who suggested the re-direction to the Security centre. Corday..thanks...
raringer Resolved HJT Threads 43 06-26-2012 08:33 PM
IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...my problem with IE7 may well be part of a bigger problem. However at the moment every time I try to connect with microsoft.com or other M/soft sites I get the message "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". The same applies with any site resembling anti virus s/ware or other...
raringer Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 6 05-21-2012 11:27 AM
Bad Image Errors
I'm trying to get rid of some bad image errors and rundll errors during start-up on my windows xp computer. I ran the HiJackThis program and here is the log. I don't know which ones to delete. Please help. How do I avoid this in the future? Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4 Scan...
Generalpork12 Resolved HJT Threads 15 02-16-2012 03:52 PM
Probably Phished; Avira scans incomplete; Winpatrol stalls while"verifying startup pr
Hi there, E here. Probably got Phished while signing into redbox.com located via google search vice saved link :( Multiple Avira scans incomplete; Winpatrol stalls while "verifying startup programs" forcing reboot; linking attach.zip to post also froze pc requiring reboot. 2nd attempt at...
ebernheisel Resolved HJT Threads 50 09-29-2011 11:27 AM
After closing previous thread my problems continue
Hi there. After lots of great help from CatByte all the memory I had lost was returned and it looked like my problems were solved. However I've noticed that the memory I got back has been going down at the same rate as before (see link to thread below). It also takes a long time to shut down with...
Oberjeen Resolved HJT Threads 7 03-19-2011 03:48 PM