Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Require assistance with squid config file

This is a discussion on Require assistance with squid config file within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Need assistance to configure squid config file. My company is using an external web application. We recently got a dedicated

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

Need assistance to configure squid config file.

My company is using an external web application. We recently got a dedicated link installed for access to this application. So we now need to send all traffic going to this web application over that link. (all other traffic will still go via our normal internet break-out)

So for testing and to see if it can be done, I have setup a Windows server (2012 R2 ) and installed squid proxy 3.5 on it so we can pass traffic to this web application via the proxy server. This test proxy server has 2 NICs, 23.176.4.64 and 23.176.27.196
The 23.176.4.64 IP is what the client browser will point too to get to the application.
23.176.27.196 Ė is the IP connected on the VLAN going to the FW and to the router for the dedicated link.

I now need to create or add the correct statements in the squid config file for this to happen.

Unfortunately I donít have any squid experience so you help will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Programs not opening (inc microsoft word and paint)
Hi folks, I have a problem with my pc (Im not sure if its actually a virus- I think I might have deleted something a while back in the registry trying to fix something else that mightve caused it). I tried reinstalling office but that made no difference. I looked on the microsoft page and...
EddieRooo Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 17 01-07-2015 05:17 PM
Internet works but internet browsers won't open...
My internet browsers and internet browsing related software (such as updaters and uninstallers and installers) just won't open... I only have two internet browsers Firefox(Mostly used) and Google Chrome. Everytime I try to open it, the cursor will turn into the "Working in desktop" cursor...
ZenNaari Networking Support 10 12-28-2012 02:39 AM
BSOD with new vegas
Hi, I usually played this game fine, it BSOD a couple of time during gameplay but they were always isoleted accidents. Now I've re installed it and Every time I go out of the first building it BSOD after the loading screen. I've done a memory check and it came out without errors. Can someone...
Eingya PC Gaming Support 2 11-21-2012 03:31 PM
PC running slower and slower
Hi,I need you guys to help me out...my computer has been running slower and slower over the past few weeks and i cannot figure out why. I have tried to follow the instructions of the sticky to the best of my ability . I ran avira antivirus and some hits came up but i am not sure if they are false...
ComputerNubCake Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 4 06-10-2012 06:35 AM