Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Problem with webmail

This is a discussion on Problem with webmail within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi friends! I recently created a website and also got 10 free webmails from a webhost called hostingraja.com . 1)Whenever

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #1
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ajayun
Thumbs Up

Hi friends!

I recently created a website and also got 10 free webmails from a webhost called hostingraja.com.

1)Whenever any email is sent from those webmails to any other email service providers(like gmail or yahoo mail) then it directly reaches the spam folder.

2)whenever any mail is sent through an account of other email service provider(like gmail) to the webmails i created then, the mail doesnt get delivered at all.
a bouncing mail comes back requesting for a human verification..

i have contacted the guys at hostingraja.com. they always say that my problem is being solved but alas!

so please help me in solving these 2 issues.

and further suggest me some of the webhosts which will not make me go through these probs..

thanks in advance...
I really appreciate the way people help each other in this forum..
especially people like Laxer..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi did you try this in gmail https://support.google.com/mail/answer/9008?hl=en
there is probably something similar for yahoo.
the other problems I will leave to others here.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #3
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to ajayun

Joeten,
I am aware of "not spam" button.. but that doesnt solve anything. every new gmail user would face the same problem...
So it doesnt prevent the problem. it just solves it. most of the clients of my webmail users dont even understand what is spam folder. so it is tedious you see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeten View Post
Hi did you try this in gmail https://support.google.com/mail/answer/9008?hl=en
there is probably something similar for yahoo.
the other problems I will leave to others here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #4
TSF Enthusiast

I really do not know the technical details but very generally speaking what most likely happens is others are using the same shared hosting service to mass mail spam. the service has been identified and place on lists so email can be filtered for spam.
Old 09-07-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

You have the option to add it to your safe list as described in the link

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:33 PM   #6
Moderator - Alternative Computing Team

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobeit View Post
I really do not know the technical details but very generally speaking what most likely happens is others are using the same shared hosting service to mass mail spam. the service has been identified and place on lists so email can be filtered for spam.
This what I was going to come and say. Almost always the reason. This is why many large companies ask you to put them on your "Whitelist" so you can recieve email from them.
Old 09-07-2013, 03:02 PM   #7
TSF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyF81 View Post
This what I was going to come and say. Almost always the reason. This is why many large companies ask you to put them on your "Whitelist" so you can recieve email from them.
yea, but you would have said it a whole lot better than I did. I just reread my post and it could have written a whole lot better.

Old 09-07-2013, 03:03 PM   #8
Moderator - Alternative Computing Team

My System

When I worked for a hosting company this was one of the hardest things to explain to people that you have no control over ensuring it gets delivered and that the recieving host has all the control.