Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

PhP configuration with contact form.

This is a discussion on PhP configuration with contact form. within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I am trying to enable the contact form on my website to allow visitors to email me any questions

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 11:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I am trying to enable the contact form on my website to allow visitors to email me any questions that they may have. I have however been unable to configure the contact form and php, though I have them both. Please assist.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

What's the actual problem you're having? Are there PHP errors, are there no errors but no mail delivery, or something else? There are many possibilities, but they need to be narrowed before anyone can help you solve your particular problem.

Additionally, which contact form are you using?

Old 07-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
Registered Member

Well, I cannot seem to activate it. I am using a responsive one page HTML5 website, and the contact form is in the index.html page. The images below will show you what I mean
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	index.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	126907   Click image for larger version

Name:	php1.JPG
Views:	118
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	126908   Click image for larger version

Name:	php2.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	126909  

Click image for larger version

Name:	php3.JPG
Views:	127
Size:	113.7 KB
ID:	126910  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2013, 03:44 AM   #4
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

Where did you get the code for the contact form? Is it custom, or did you get it off of a site? Being able to look at all the code in the form would be helpful.

Also, knowing exactly what the problem you're encountering is necessary. I don't know what you mean by "not able to activate it." Is there an error appearing on the webpage, is there an error appearing in the PHP log, etc. You fill in the contact form, and X happens. I need to know what X is.

Closed Thread