Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Open Source CMS

This is a discussion on Open Source CMS within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have question related to web hosting I have website that already host and can be access by public

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 12:40 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I have question related to web hosting

I have website that already host and can be access by public user.

However, I was told to migrate website into CMS. How do I go for it ?
Do I need to redesign ?

Is there any free open source website for CMS ?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2015, 03:44 PM   #2
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

Yes, you would need to redesign the site to run inside a CMS, and yes there are many open source CMS platforms available: Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, concrete, CMSMS, and dozens more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...gement_systems

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suspected Virus/Spyware in Win7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Home Edition Here is the dds.txt content: DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64 Internet Explorer: 11.0.9600.17496 BrowserJavaVersion: 11.25.2 Run by Scott at 19:07:57 on 2015-01-03 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.8099.3989 . AV: Microsoft...
sediaz Inactive Malware Help Topics 15 01-23-2015 11:39 AM
Laptop Virus - Symptoms: Slow, Can't Open Apps, Can't Browse Internet
Hello, It's been a while. I'm trying to help a friend get rid of a virus on their computer. This virus is a bit of a tricky one as it seems to be pretty difficult to remove. Normally, I can just run MalwareBytes Anti-Malware and that would solve the problem. However, this virus does not...
Rozza-C Resolved HJT Threads 28 01-21-2014 10:52 AM
[SOLVED] explorer.exe Stops Working
My explorer.exe stops working when I open folders like e.g. Program File it does it to most of Folders in my Laptop I have not installed any new software and I havent made any changes it just randomly started crashing I have tried so many different methods and non of them worked. When i do the...
Michal9495 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 7 09-07-2012 10:02 AM
~*~Mixed Bag of Problems~*~
Hi, everyone! I have had a lot of problems with my computer lately and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me out. The most pressing issue right now is that my e-mail is sending out Spam links when I'm not even on my computer. The first time it happened, I changed my password, but tonight the...
TabbyCat725 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 156 07-09-2012 07:50 PM