Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Odd tracer route

This is a discussion on Odd tracer route within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. For some weeks, my site judahsglory.com with many subsites being rebuilt has been tracing to nocdirect.com instead of to either

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2017, 09:20 PM   #1
Registered Member

For some weeks, my site judahsglory.com with many subsites being rebuilt has been tracing to nocdirect.com instead of to either the server it is supposed to be on or at least the company.

A Recent traceroute shows an unusual display that is somewhat alarming: I have included it in an attachment.

Can someone with a great deal of server experience put in words what is going on, why the different IP and why the arrays in what looks like an artificial subnet of hops?

See attached pdf.Toolbox _ DNSstuff _ Traceroute Results for judahsglory.pdf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
local static route
I wonder and cannot find the answer using google search: 1) If I add in the static route locally on my machine, is it taking precedence over the routing statement that is on the network router? The reason is ... My machine is on network A I need to communicate with machines on network B...
songyen20 Protocols and Routing 2 02-04-2015 12:36 PM
blue screen, laptop shuts down in safe mode help
Hello, For the last few days my computer shuts down in safe mode every time i wanna do a scan, i disabled reboot and blue screen appeared with message STOP-0x0000008E(0XC0000005,0X8054B0BA,0XEDF2B754,0X00000000) first time then second time this message pxtdrpow.sys , ...
armoni75 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 01-27-2012 10:44 AM
IOS commands for static and default route
Hi everyone, Recently when I was trying to implement static and default route in packet tracer but it fail to implement. May I know whether there is any error in my command? In Router1: Router>enable Router#configure terminal Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z....
Bluking Protocols and Routing 1 01-06-2012 05:24 PM
Cisco commands for static and default route
Hi everyone, Recently when I was trying to implement static and default route in packet tracer but it fail to implement. May I know whether there is any error in my command? In Router1: Router>enable Router#configure terminal Enter configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z....
Bluking Certification & Career 5 12-24-2011 01:19 AM
2 NIC cards with Windows XP3 using route command
1 computer (Computer A) has 2 NIC cards. 1 NIC card is on the LAN which connects out to the internet. 1 NIC card is connected to another computer (Computer B) via crossover cable. Assume Computer A NIC #1 IP: 1.1.1.2 Assume Computer A NIC #2 IP: 1.1.1.3
Lance1977 Networking Support 1 06-09-2011 06:49 AM