Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

no such file or directory

This is a discussion on no such file or directory within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have no idea which section to post this in, so I am guessing that this is the right area.

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 05:01 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have no idea which section to post this in, so I am guessing that this is the right area. Please let me know if it is not.

I am having problems connecting to random websites. Every time I type in an address to a search engine (Mozilla or Explorer) a strange message loads instead of the website, saying "No such file or directory." It happens on different website at different times and if I reload the page a minute or so later, the page loads normally.

What is the problem and is there a solution? I already tried replacing my modem and am still having the same problem.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	250873  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD help Windows 7 64 bit
Over the last months I have had different BSOD's. I have little time have not been really been able to post information, but today I have some time finally (plus getting tired of it). Could you help me out identifying what the driver, hardware, problem is? Thanks so much in advance! ...
HardTrance9 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 24 02-18-2014 06:01 PM
Hard Drive? File System?
Well, here's my story. I bought my comp brand new in 2008 & have used it religiously since. It's a Gateway GT5662. Everything was normal, until recently. It started when I noticed an icon in the tray stating a text file I had on my desktop had some kind of errors/corrupt. I'm sorry, I don't...
pearjas Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 12 11-08-2013 12:42 PM
Beeping Sounds in the Background
I went to a site today and immediately realized it was a "bad" site, but was on a browser without WoT. (I was searching for the difference between a wet and a dry cappuccinno and ended up at some file server.) Anyway, shortly after, I could hear background sounds that sounded like a virus was...
flourcollie Inactive Malware Help Topics 26 12-02-2012 11:43 PM
windows update will not run. Last back up failed.
Hello, Please help. I can not run a windows update and the update history is blank. There is constantly an error in the bottom right of the screen that the last back up failed. When I try to run the windows update it says "windows update cannot check for updates, because te service is not...
Tlaptony Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 24 11-18-2012 10:48 PM