Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Need architecture of guidance on multiple websites on different servers with centrali

This is a discussion on Need architecture of guidance on multiple websites on different servers with centrali within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am looking for infra structure solution for below requirements 1) 10+ websites hosted on different hosting servers 2) almost

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 01:28 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am looking for infra structure solution for below requirements

1) 10+ websites hosted on different hosting servers
2) almost same code on all websites
3) PHP 5.7 & Mysql 5.7
4) Latest Libraries
5) Encrypt generate web page html

What I want!

1) Put code on one domain and other websites/domains will use API to generate html on the basis of domain access. Database should verify which domain access and return data
2) Centralized MySQL database with Security & Scalability
3) Optimal Website Performance & libraries?
4) Which PHP Framework to provide web security and easily handle different url structure and multiple languages on the basis of website/domain access?

Please suggest experience and best solution to meet my requirements.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2016, 12:21 PM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

Welcome to TSF!! I will be honest you are asking for a lot of help with this. I will do the best I can to help here. If this was something that I was setting up. I would look into a Virtual Private Server(VPS). I am not sure of your level of compitence with the terminal or command line, but Linux might be a good option here. This will allow you to solve parts 3, 4, 5 at the top.

As for the bottom four, writing an API isn't the hardest thing. Using a VPS will allow you to have full control over your MySQL database, and install all the security features that you want. As for the PHP Framework, I would say have a look at Laravel. This is a great framework based on the MVC model. Other than that, I would say just do your research on what features and performance hurdles you are going to need and figure out how to make them work for you application.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Old 11-28-2016, 01:09 AM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks wmorri
does API call to generate runtime website content will decrease the performance in term of page loads? if yes then how it can be improved? however we have dedicated server too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2016, 07:00 PM   #4
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Page load times are something that I honestly don't know a ton about. I normally refer to the Google PageSpeed Tools when i need to look at what is slowing down my sites.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread