Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

My website need Live Chat Service

This is a discussion on My website need Live Chat Service within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, For web based chat support I want place the live chat popup on my tour and travel website. Suggest

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 06:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

For web based chat support I want place the live chat popup on my tour and travel website. Suggest me well-featured live chat, all suggestion would be appreciable?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
Design Team

OS: Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 10, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2012, Linux, UNIX

My System

Hello, kamilgemra, and welcome to TSF!

A very popular Live Support Chat system is LivePerson. It's a tried and true system that many organizations rely upon for their support chat system. The downside, it is a paid service.

Another option, which has a free service, is PureChat.

A better deal, but one I've never used, is mylivechat. It's free plan has unlimited use, but only one agent permitted.

A quick Google search for something like "free web-based chat system" should give you plenty of options to choose from. If you want one that can be integrated into your website fluently, you're much better off building your own, or commissioning for someone to do so for you.

Let us know if you would like more recommendations or help, and I hope I was able to help you.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:23 PM   #3
Registered Member

DDAon @ i am facing difficulties while integrating Liveperson with my website, Beside, Mylivechat works fine
cheers
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Local Area Connection, doesn't have a valid IP configuration
A little preface before I get into my problem. Last night my friend and I were looking to play a game together. After some research and so forth, we determined that Hamachi was the way to play. So we installed and began to play. Fast forward to this morning, and suddenly my ethernet cable no longer...
TTunnell Networking Support 26 05-22-2014 12:04 AM
Slow computer- UDS:Dangerous.Object.Multi Generic
Hi I have a Toshiba Satellite with a pentium (R) 4 CPU 2.00 GHz, with 768 Mb of Ram, running on XP SP3. It is very, very slow, often hanging on trying to open an Internet page. I ran various svans: Malwarebytes, Superantispyware, AVG, and finally Kaspersly. The latter came up with...
qimqim Inactive Malware Help Topics 38 12-03-2013 04:54 AM
Can't get rid of Backdoor.Rbot.aveq
I have a Backdoor.Rbot.aveq though sometimes it's Backdoor.Rbot.awi Vba32 keeps picking it up and deleting it, but I feel it's linked to the temp folder or something because everytime I try to install anything Vba32 tells me "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\CR_04BFF.tmp\setup.exe" contains...
climoo Inactive Malware Help Topics 34 02-18-2013 11:58 AM
Cannot connect Wireless and exteremely slow computer Windows 7 Business
I do not know why this happens, but I cannot connect to the internet on windows vista business, so I installed ubuntu 11.04 as a dual OS computer, but still I cannot use wireless on ubuntu either. It said I was missing some drivers, but still I kept getting errors when I tried installing them. Here...
iPots Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 08-09-2011 09:00 AM
[SOLVED] CPU always working at 13/16%.
Hi. My cpu is always at 13/16%. I have checked for viruses malware with kaspersky and windows defender but dont found nothing. I also checked with HJT but dont found nothing bad there. What can be this? I am still very noob tech. Here is my HJT log.
wolfvt13 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 01-01-2011 08:44 PM