Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Moving a tracker server to a VPS

This is a discussion on Moving a tracker server to a VPS within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi friends! One of my friend is running a private tracker. Now he is moving the tracker from the current

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi friends!

One of my friend is running a private tracker.

Now he is moving the tracker from the current host to a VPS.

He needs help on how to setup it?

Can anyone help me with it?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

I would have him contact either his current host or his new host and have them give him instructions for it. Each host can be a little different when it comes to moving all your files.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Old 09-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmorri View Post
Hi,

I would have him contact either his current host or his new host and have them give him instructions for it. Each host can be a little different when it comes to moving all your files.
for the response.

But, we have fixed it.

Thread can be closed now.

once again.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
~*~Mixed Bag of Problems~*~
Hi, everyone! I have had a lot of problems with my computer lately and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me out. The most pressing issue right now is that my e-mail is sending out Spam links when I'm not even on my computer. The first time it happened, I changed my password, but tonight the...
TabbyCat725 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 156 07-09-2012 07:50 PM
Happili Virus Redirect
Hello: I've been hit with the Happili virus where it redirects me when I conduct a google search. Attached is the GMER and TDSS files. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. -ttvr4
ttvr4 Resolved HJT Threads 14 05-15-2012 11:47 AM
Event ID 6702 DNS server has updated its own host (A) records ......
Hello All, I'm new to this forum.I work as a System admin.. I'm getting toomany error in my dns event viewr.I've pasted the error below.. pls give me a solution if this error Occurred then my all clients cannot ping server and server cannot ping Clients Systems..all shearing resources is not...
Acer110 Windows Servers 9 10-20-2011 10:07 AM
[SOLVED] Moving Print Server from XP to 2003
The current set up at my workplace was done prior to my arrival here. I work for a small company, and I'm not sure why it was set up the way it is. Our office workstations use Windows XP Pro SP3. We also have 2 Server machines, both running Windows SBS Server 2003. For whatever reason, our...
JKnowles Windows Servers 20 02-04-2011 09:49 AM
Cisco NAT/PAT forwarding
Hello everybody, I am currenlty trying to configure a 871W to forward a port 3389 to the internal address 192.168.1.240. I have been playing with this for a couple days now, and I have not been able to figure out what I am doing wrong. Any help is appreciated, and if you see anything else wrong,...
joshbuss Protocols and Routing 4 01-02-2011 08:32 PM