Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Looking for Record Log Software

This is a discussion on Looking for Record Log Software within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am currently working for a non-profit that wants to actively document the different stages of the applications of our

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 06:24 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am currently working for a non-profit that wants to actively document the different stages of the applications of our clients. I need software that would be available to all of the volunteers, but controlled by an admin (or admins). I also want this data (i.e. dates, hours, locations) to be easily accessible and logged with when the volunteer entered the information. I would appreciate any and all suggestions! Thanks :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Removing searchnu.com/406.
I've somehow picked up this little pain and I'm having trouble removing it. . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSAMD64 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16421 Run by Tom at 13:04:17 on 2012-05-05 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1.7600.0.1252.44.1033.18.6071.3944 . AV: avast! Antivirus...
TomRiches Resolved HJT Threads 11 05-06-2012 06:12 PM
Redirect gone, but problems are not
Hello, A couple of weeks ago, I received help from tech support forum regarding malware that caused my browser to redirect to improper websites when I clicked on search results in google (I have posted a link to this thread below). The problem seemed to have been resolved, and, indeed, the...
mmont Inactive Malware Help Topics 29 09-20-2011 04:54 AM
3TB HDD won't format
I recently bought a 3TB 5400RPM hard drive and placed it in an enclosure. I orginially had connected it to my PC via USB 2.0 and formatted the entire drive and everything seemed to be in working order. After that I decided to connect the drive via eSATA because of the speed increase. When...
UhOhOhNo Hard Drive Support 8 09-13-2011 08:22 PM
Windows XP Fix
I have got this intruder on my computer. I cannot access the internet or anything else. I was going to do a system restore, but I cannot get to it. I do have another computer with Vista, but I need the XP computer for work. Please help!
mishamisha Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 26 07-14-2011 06:36 PM
[SOLVED] Yet Another Antivira Av Virus :(
so I've gotten this virus Antivira Av that will pop up and say that I'm under attack... obviously fake. right now I'm in safe mode as i can't open anything other than the internet without Antivira closing it out. I couldn't find a save button for the Gmer log, so if necessary i can run it again...
chuckles3 Resolved HJT Threads 22 03-05-2011 10:39 PM