Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

I'm having trouble getting my web game to run in Internet Explorer.

This is a discussion on I'm having trouble getting my web game to run in Internet Explorer. within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I've designed a computer game which I want to be playable from the browser(no download necessary). I've taken my .exe

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 09:56 AM   #1
Registered Member

I've designed a computer game which I want to be playable from the browser(no download necessary). I've taken my .exe files and configured them where they can run off the web. I've uploaded all the files to my server via cpanel, and I've placed the html on my webpage. However, whenever I visit the webpage, all I see is a black box, and the game won't start. I'm trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

I want my game to run like this pacman game does:

Web Game Builder - Examples - Pacman

Instead, my game shows up like this on the web browser:

Elite Assassin

Attached to this post are the screenshots of the html code I added, as well as screenshots of the files I uploaded to cpanel. I don't get why
my game is working as it should be.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	135.2 KB
ID:	111585   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	111586   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot3.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	111587  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Since your problem is not as an IE end user one, I've moved it to a place where there's a better chance for help.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Re: IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...Corday of the Internet Explorer forum site suggested that I put the DDS file and Attach files on this forum. I could not download the ark.txt from the many GMER sites that I saw. The following was sent to Corday who suggested the re-direction to the Security centre. Corday..thanks...
raringer Resolved HJT Threads 43 06-26-2012 08:33 PM
Cannot connect laptop to Inet via wire or wireless
To Virus/Trojan/Spryware/Help Forum & Old Rich and spunk.funk /MicroSoft Support Forum I am sorry for the long-winded introduction below; but, felt it necessary since my problem inquiry has been transferred to another forum and rightfully so due to my poor selection of the right group to assist...
crudeoil Resolved HJT Threads 27 06-19-2012 11:11 AM
Help with removing trojan please
Hello, I have followed the instructions, and have all required logs, all attached and pasted as requested. I do not have a boot disk as although the computer has a licensed copy it was not initially my computer. Data as requested
SimonAJ Resolved HJT Threads 29 01-04-2012 10:19 AM
Aggravating Google Redirect Virus on Wife's Computer
my wife's laptop suddenly is getting the redirect on google searches. i know this is one of your common problems to fix. i had the same problem on my computer about a year ago and your help was the only way i got rid of it on my computer. this computer runs updated version of webroot securities....
scott1nc Inactive Malware Help Topics 36 04-20-2011 04:27 AM