Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

IE 7 print issue

This is a discussion on IE 7 print issue within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, We are facing printing problem in our webpage in IE7 browser. I read many articles on internet saying that

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2012, 03:22 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

We are facing printing problem in our webpage in IE7 browser.
I read many articles on internet saying that this is known bug in IE7 and is due to stack overflow.
I tried out solutions like changing float: left to display:inline-block in CSS files but it did not help.
Can some one suggest on this as I am sure that this being a known issue maby would have solved this out.

Thanks in advance...!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Moving thread from end users IE area to Web Serving for more expert assistance.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

I would recommend that you have a look at html5shiv. This is something that was written for HTM5, but it works with HTML4 too.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HP C5280 Drops jobs from Print Queue
HP C5280 all-in-one when instructed to print starts to print then the job drops from the print queue and the print stops. Looking at "see whats printing" you can watch it happen. Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. Downloaded the correct HP software installed and reinstalled The HP diagnostic tool says...
fredcyber Printer Support 7 06-28-2011 10:30 PM
HP laptop LCD screen issue??
Hi, Im a newbie and glad to be here. I have an issue with a 3 year old HP 17" Pavilion dv9000. Over the past few weeks, the screen had showed very narrow vertical lines across the entire screen. Sometimes it would rectify itself, other times, it would display other distortion but the lines always...
skater70 Laptop Support 7 05-31-2011 04:49 AM
roaming profile - slow printing issue
OK here's the issue: One of my clients has a roaming profile that has a slow printing issue. When she goes to file > print it takes 30-40 seconds for the print dialog box to come up. This happens when trying to print from notepad, the internet and other apps. Printing from Word however happens...
stick1977 Networking Support 2 02-27-2011 10:27 PM
CounterStrike Source lag issue
I have been having a weird lag issue for about 10 months now, I have tried many things which have not solved the issue over that time, hopefully someone here can help. I built my computer myself. MOBO: GA-870A-UD3 (rev2.1) GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM3 - GA-870A-UD3 (rev. 2.1) CPU:...
Telento Online/Network Gaming Support 5 02-26-2011 03:56 PM
Xbox Live Connection Issue (still works but odd issue)
I've had this issue for quite some time now, and I think it may be due to recovering my gamertag on a different console, switching harddrive and doing a recovery, or just switching my Xbox in general. So here is my issue: everytime I turn on my Xbox it will automatically sign me into Xbox live...
KingMiedus Online/Network Gaming Support 5 01-30-2011 01:51 PM