Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

How to save a web page using javascript/AJAX in html

This is a discussion on How to save a web page using javascript/AJAX in html within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I am able to open a new web page in new window after i click on a button which

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 10:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I am able to open a new web page in new window after i click on a button which is on html page...Now i want to save this web page which is opened in new window automatically using AJAX/javascript...

So what should i do??

Please help..

AWAITING FOR REPLY.....

Thank you so much for your help....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 05:57 PM   #2
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

What do you mean by "save?"

Where exactly are you wanting to save the website? To a local hard drive, or are you saving changes made to a remote copy on a server somewhere?

Old 01-28-2013, 05:35 AM   #3
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

If you want to save a web page, the major browsers have a "save this page" function or something similar.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help with web page for computer science class
I am required to make a simple web page for my computer science class. We're told to use Microsoft Expression Web 4, and given instructions, which I followed verbatim. The problem is, my webpage isn't quite showing up when I follow the link to it. Here's my webpage: rafael.glendale.edu - /gcc_8125/...
Dvinb1234 Web Design & Development 5 07-04-2012 11:01 AM
Microsoft Expressions Web 4- HTML HELP
Hello there I have been working with Microsoft Front page earlier years for HTML edit and web site designing. They have discontinued the Front Page, or simply re-named it to Microsoft Expressions Web 4, which I use now. I am using a template, and there are lots of space on the side I...
11001100 Web Design & Development 10 10-14-2011 01:22 PM
Web Easy Pro 8: Page Preview
:eek:Hello I am building a hobby page in Web Easy Pro 8. I purchased this program because I heard it is user friendly and that you can easily build a page in less than an hour...NOT! I finished my first page and got everythikng looking the way I want it to, but when I click on prview to view...
unsaavymoose Web Design & Development 1 02-20-2011 10:08 AM
need to list images in web site -- BY PAGE
OK, the IT managers want this: I need to scan my company's web site, 5000+ pages of it, to find and list all the images in it, BY PAGE, not by directory where the images reside. Final product should be an Excel (or CSV or even TXT) file, showing fully qualified URL of the pages (thousands) where...
jhherring Web Design & Development 3 02-18-2011 08:44 AM
Temporary HTML Form Save?
Hey folks, I am building a activity report web page. Using this our employees will be able to report their activities from day to day. It's one big html form on a page. After the employee hits submit it will post the values input by the user to PHP and then PHP will save the values into a report...
Excabus Web Design & Development 2 02-16-2011 07:23 AM