Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

How to generat business

This is a discussion on How to generat business within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all, I have a question, after deployment how to generate business from the website? My website providing information about

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi all,
I have a question, after deployment how to generate business from the website?
My website providing information about the rights of employees, different regulations and acts and government policies about individuals.
My website having 10-15 visitors a day, no profit from it, domain going to be expired in 2013, what to do next?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2012, 09:01 AM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

Have a look at this video. It will give you a couple of good ideas, and some other websites to go to.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Count to a million...
The aim of the game is... ...to count to a million. You count in 3s... Each poster posts their number like below (to avoid the "your post is too small")... 1, 2, 3,
Redeye3323 Forum Games and Jokes 19334 07-25-2017 01:53 AM
Unable to print multiple copies on shared printer
I run XP Pro on my desktop which is hardwired to my WIFi router. I have a laptop that can make a WiFi connection and use my printer, also hardwired to the desktop. Whilst I can print as many copies as I wish from my desktop, no matter how many copies one wants from the laptop, it will only ever...
callender Windows XP Support 7 11-09-2012 04:31 PM
Starting Repair / Consulting business
Hello Gents, I've been perusing this forum for a few hours today, whilst gathering information about starting an IT business. I'm looking to make some additional income on the side to supplement my full-time position as a SQL Database Analyst (SysAdmin duties included! Oh, do small business...
WRXMarcus Certification & Career 26 04-16-2012 11:55 PM
Unable to download Updates
My Toshiba (satelite) laptop was allowing update downloads but suddenly stopped. I have not been able to get the downloads updated successfully on the laptop after several attempts. The download looks ok but fails. I have tried Auto and other types of downloads to see if it makes any difference. No...
hidat Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 21 03-28-2012 08:21 PM
[SOLVED] Problems connecting to the internet.
For the past month or two I have been having some problems connecting to the internet on my computer of 6 years everything works fine its running windows 7 and I have no problems but now every time I turn my computer on the first application to connect to the internet is the only one that can...
luionline Networking Support 3 03-20-2012 05:49 PM