07-18-2019, 12:41 AM
Join Date: Nov 2011
OS: win xp
Itís easy, you can simply follow the Steps to add DKIM and SPF records in Cpanel:
1. Go to your domain cpanel and log in
2. Navigate to the email section and find the Authentication option
3. On the DKIM section, click the enable button. You can see to it that the DKIM option has been enabled.
4. Click the Go Back button
5. Now, in the SPF section, click the Enable button. You can have a look that the SPF has also been enabled. Your raw SPF record is: v=spf1 +a +mx +ip4:184.108.40.206 ~all
6. Click the Go Back button
7. You can also change other advanced settings. Modify them only as you know what you are doing. Or else, you can avoid to modify the settings and ask your host about them.
8. This is all. You have configured DKIM and SPF for all your domains.
And at the end, you can check the DNS entries which have been added in the cPanel->DOMAINS section->Zone Editor.