Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

How can people post and comment on my site/blog?

This is a discussion on How can people post and comment on my site/blog? within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a website ---> My website !! and i want for people to be able to comment on my

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

I have a website ---> My website !! and i want for people to be able to comment on my post and submit their own poems and pictures, Does anyone know how to do this in dreamweaver ? or any other web developer program ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TeenScripts

The two most common ways of doing so are:

Using PHP (a web language that allows you to create stuff like forums, user panels, profiles, chats, comment sections...along with JavaScript and probably MySql depending on how far you go though I think you should be fine with just JS and PHP).

You can also find a premade one online! (how cool is that?)

All you have to do is add the html tag (that they provide) to wherever you want the comment section to be and... BAM! There it is.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
post a comment on youtube
All I want to do is post a comment for an exsisting youtube video. I got the verification e mail from Google... it says I am verified... but when I try to post it says account not verified.. see e mail. so frustrating... could someone help? all I want to do is praise a friend who has played a short...
neophyte1 Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 1 02-26-2013 06:46 PM
[SOLVED] XBMCbuntu - No Sound
After a few months of trying and testing different OSes for my NES-PC project, I have finally settled on an OS that meets my needs and wants for the project... As you probably guessed it's XBMCbuntu... I tried using other distros with XBMC installed but I like the interface and the way XMBC is...
GZ Linux Support 31 05-18-2012 04:21 AM