From a SEO standpoint there a couple of things that a working against you:
- Foremost: The website consists of 1 page with little text and 2 forms.
- The URL is promowebproductions.com, the name is eZe Shop!, description is 'Retail Food Prices', which is rather confusing.
- The description is 'Retail Food Prices' and keywords 'Food, Prices, Groceries, Retail, Shopping, Vernon, BC, Canada' are very general, thus a lot of websites have these
- H1, H2, H3 elements are missing as well as the use of the <p> element
- There is also some text about donating, which is rather much compared to the rest of the text on the page.
In general, and as far as Google ect is concerned: content and consistency are king. I guess with some modifications you should be good to go.
This will provide a good introduction in the basics of SEO: Beginners-guide-to-seo