Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Hacker website redirecting

This is a discussion on Hacker website redirecting within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, A hacker/spammer website is redirecting to our client's website and has managed to get to the top of the

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 03:20 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

A hacker/spammer website is redirecting to our client's website and has managed to get to the top of the Google rankings when searching the business' name, even above the actual website of our client. What benefits could this hacker possibly get from doing this and how can we stop it?

The hacker website is hosting at ezdnscenter.com which is a known hacker/spammer hosting site (accoring to a Google search).

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hacker forums used to induct new criminals, report finds
Hacker forums have become a critical global channel through which aspiring criminals are inducted into the ranks of professional cybercrime, an analysis of some of the most popular discussion sites by security company Imperva has found. Hacker forums are often seen as sinister sideshows to the...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 11-01-2012 02:30 PM
Newbie Website Plan.
Hi guys, I'm new to the world of website design and I'm hoping I'm in the right place to ask some advice on building an e-commerce website (Sorry if it's not, please feel free to move it to the correct discussion section!). Having asked around, I was looking to build a wordpress-based website...
jmcareavey Design Discussion & FAQs 4 03-22-2012 01:37 AM
updated thread on a website I stil have a problem accesing...
I created a thread over two months ago to discuss my issue with a particular website I am having trouble accessing in my wireless network. To recap, I never had a problem accessing this website previously , and this problem started to occur a few months ago. I thought maybe my ISP may have blocked...
Pentazoid Protocols and Routing 15 02-20-2012 11:19 AM
Unblocking myself from a website
Hi. I don't know if this is the right place to post, if it isn't, I'm sorry, please feel free to move it. I have a problem. I think a particular website blocked me from entering. I really don't know why, but I needed to go to that website. I went to this website: Down For Everyone Or Just Me...
jpcanaverde Security and Firewalls 1 04-25-2011 04:53 AM