Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Google not paying...?

This is a discussion on Google not paying...? within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I know this may not be the right section for this but I really need some help. I own a

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2015, 03:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

Idea

I know this may not be the right section for this but I really need some help. I own a youtube channel, all of my videos are monetized, and my adsense account has been set up for a while. I have already withdrawn a payment of $160 a little while ago, and my current balance is at $96.89, with a threshold of 100. After reviewing my payment logs, I noticed that i have not had any funds added to my balance since january. I checked and all of my videos are monetized and on the correct account. Whats wrong?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Browser hijacked by mystartsearch
I stream soccer through a web site called firstrowsports.eu. There are copies of this site and I was inadvertently directed to a copy site where I was instructed to down load a viewing app to speed up streaming. That was the mistake. Strange adverts started appearing. Now my browser has been...
ian worthington Resolved HJT Threads 27 03-11-2015 11:53 AM
Vosteran.com help with removal
Hi All, I seem to have been infected with some malware. I'm running a Dell Inspiron laptop with Windows 8.1 I noticed my Chrome homepage had been changed to Vosteran.com and when I searched anything in Chrome it started taking me to Yahoo rather than google searches. Also, getting lots of...
DrPips Resolved HJT Threads 16 01-09-2015 11:12 AM
Ihelp123 malware redirects search results
I'm unsure of the correct name since I removed it through my add/remove program but I'm still having these redirects with search engine and when I go directly to a site I'll see a gamers advertisement and malewarebytes will warn me. But malewarebytes will not allow me to go to the intended site...
lildoggy Resolved HJT Threads 21 09-09-2014 04:46 AM
Google building Postini features into Apps
Google has started to move email security features from its Postini service into Google Apps, so that IT administrators who use both products don't have to toggle back and forth. "Today, we're excited to announce our first step in creating a unified Google Apps experience by moving some Postini...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 07-18-2011 01:12 PM
redirect to mywebface, mywebsearch, and wizard101
For the past few days, I have been getting redirected to mywebface or wizard101.com when I visit some websites, not all, but they are normal and safe websites that I visit and have always visited, but now I'm getting this redirection. I will refresh the website and it will redirect again. This only...
woodman123 Resolved HJT Threads 19 02-16-2011 09:13 PM