Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Google and Yahoo search Hyperlink Jacked

This is a discussion on Google and Yahoo search Hyperlink Jacked within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have been doing research and using Google and Yahoo search engines... I never had an issue until a few

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 06:25 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have been doing research and using Google and Yahoo search engines... I never had an issue until a few days ago.... Both google and Yahoo links to one web site re-direct to a scam site. It's not my computer.. I have tried the searches on 5 different computer to include iPad and iphones.... It's all the same. Google has a " warning " on the site now.... However, if I type the web address into the browsers it comes up just fine. What would cause this issue seeing that it is not my computer(s) and its not the hosting server that the web site is using? For some reason both Google, Yahoo, and Bing are being re-direct away from the actual site.... It get this "/wevwubhy.ru/links/1.php" and this "
sumjecyg.ru/count15.php... I looked them up and there are known Mal sites... So what can be done?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
-Articles Team
-Games Team

Location: Norfolk, East Anglia, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe

My System

We cannot assist with Malware removal in this section.

However, we have a fantastic Anti-Malware team who will know how to help you.

I refer you to this thread:

https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...lp-305963.html

Thread closed and I wish you luck

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] VIRUS????
Hello, Could someone PLEASE help me? I'm getting a lot of page 404 error, "Welcome to nginx!" when trying to load a page from my bookmark or even a simple search result from Google. Thank you very much for your time!!!!!! ***************************** . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) -...
bcdinh Resolved HJT Threads 48 03-19-2012 06:33 PM
Can not search with Google, Bing, or Yahoo
For the last couple days i have been unable to do any searches using the following search engines: Google, Bing or Yahoo. Also I can not access any of my Gmail Email Accounts on this computer. However every other website i go to will work. Also Google Images will work as well. I have ran a...
jono1 Resolved HJT Threads 25 10-03-2011 02:41 PM
Search engines (bing, yahoo...) & all google pages (mail, calendar...) refuse to load
Good morning! I think I am posting everything as requested - if there's anything else you need to help me or I am submitting incorrectly, please let me know. Thank you! ~Robyn My situation My computer started having problems a few days ago with redirects when clicking on search results. My...
robynrld Resolved HJT Threads 31 08-19-2011 01:00 PM
All of my searches get redirected, no matter what search engine I use
I have been having an issue for about a week now with all of my searches, no matter what search engine I use, getting redirected to some kind of ad website or something completely different than what I was searching for. I have been doing my research and determined that I have some sort of...
amandac88 General Computer Security 2 07-27-2011 05:24 AM