Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Error while connecting to main license server for authenticating in tomcat

This is a discussion on Error while connecting to main license server for authenticating in tomcat within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi friends, I am new to tomcat.We are using tomcat 6.0.35 for Teamcenter Report and Analysis in our organisation.Now when

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 10:55 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi friends,
I am new to tomcat.We are using tomcat 6.0.35 for Teamcenter Report and Analysis in our organisation.Now when I tried to start the tomcat , I am getting error while connecting to main license server for aunthenticating error.

As I am new Can you guys please tell the logs which i need to look and perfect solution for this error.

Please refer the attached notepad for more details

regards
Ganesh
Attached Files
File Type: txt tomcat.txt (125.6 KB, 18 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
Please help! atieclxx.exe; csrss.exe; winlogon.exe; rundll32; and ARCGIS.EXE
Hi. It's my first time using the forum and I hope you can help. My OS is Windows 7. My problem is this: I attempted to download a program that I shouldn't have from a site that I should have stayed far far away from and now I'm paying the price. I will never do that again and a lesson has been...
my_brain Resolved HJT Threads 12 04-23-2011 05:50 AM
Access to Internet lost
Hi guys, I'm working on a home network where quite regularly the internet connection drops and requires the router to be restarted. I know this is something that can happen from time to time but this is happening every few days. For this reason we swapped the modem/router for a new one to see if...
PaoloPanella Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 9 03-11-2011 05:55 AM
License Transfer from Server 2003 SBS to Server 2003 R2?
Hi there, We have a server with "Server 2003 for Small Business Server" which we are looking to move the 4 licenses over to our other server which is running which is "Server 2003 R2", is this possible and what is the best procedure? Also, how do I find out whether my licenses are OEM...
fRAiLtY- Windows Servers 0 03-03-2011 04:34 AM
[SOLVED] home VPN Software not connecting to office server
Hi there, I have an interesting issue. I have an iMac 10.6.4, and a PC laptop with windows 7 at home. I'm looking to connect them to an office server through VPN. I have an SMC wireless router at home and had an apple technician come out to setup my VPN, and correct software to log in. I...
Jazzman11 Networking Support 20 01-14-2011 01:28 PM