Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Drupal Emailing MOD or Plug-In

This is a discussion on Drupal Emailing MOD or Plug-In within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have made a brand new website in DRUPAL. I have gotten a lot of "people" registering there. I put

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 09:47 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have made a brand new website in DRUPAL. I have gotten a lot of "people" registering there. I put in a recaptcha plug in to try to filter out the bots but I have no idea who is real and who is not.

Emailing the lot and asking them seems like a good next step.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Emailing them ins't a good step. It will drive a lot of people away and the botx won't message back and say 'hi i'm a bot'.Have a look at spambot It should help you with your spam issue.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Old 05-11-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

It's usually pretty easy to tell who is a spambot and who is not. Spambots typically include a link in their profile to an obviously spam-based commercial website. They also usually have really obvious email addresses. The problem is, if you have lots of signups it can be difficult to manually approve or delete registrations.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Firefox New tab search hijack+slow startup
I've also noticed my PC is somewhat slower to start up than usual. Here are the logs. DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_x86 Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.17.2 Run by Yleinen at 12:11:27 on 2013-03-23 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition ...
Veke Inactive Malware Help Topics 36 04-11-2013 04:57 AM
Missing Firewall service
Hey guys I am missing windows firewall service and I'm pretty sure it was taken out by one of the Antivirus malwares. I need to know how to get it back with out reformatting if possible. I am running WinXP Pro SP 3. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
sticklets Resolved HJT Threads 28 07-25-2012 06:05 PM
Internet Explorer Loads & Uses Tons of Memory
Internet Explorer runs on it's own--in the background--and uses tons of memory. This is similar to a problem that a user named MalusCalibur had back in 2008. IE loads up and runs from 30K and climbs to anywhere from 100-300K of Memory. I've quelled this problem by constantly having Windows...
Deeke777 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 35 06-26-2012 01:11 PM
System Check Malware and DDS issue
Hi friends, id like to start by saying I have read the solved thread on "system check" and I am still searching for awnsers. The malware program system check has gotten itself onto my pc. -It has caused all the links to shortcuts on my desktop to go missing. -My start menu is empty. ...
dday26 Resolved HJT Threads 126 03-28-2012 09:18 AM
please help. had system check virus, now redirect
Had system check virus and removed approx two weeks ago. Computer still acting up. I ran TDSS Killer and I believe I hit cure at the end. Since that I cannot get online. "Internet explorer cannot display the webpage" shows on the screen. Also i geta message that Mcafee real time scanning is...
Tlaptony Resolved HJT Threads 93 03-05-2012 06:53 AM