Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Convert Web Page To Txt on Cloud

This is a discussion on Convert Web Page To Txt on Cloud within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Is there any cloud service, which would convert the content of the webpage to txt file? Something like the service

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 07:04 AM   #1
Registered Member

Is there any cloud service, which would convert the content of the webpage to txt file? Something like the service to convert web to pdf web2pdf
When it was with Button (Save web pages to PDF from your Browser or add PDF Button on your Web Site) ...
Thanks fA.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

Have a look at this article. It should tell you the easy way to do it.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This web page is not available - error but connection OK
I scoured this forum, but couldn't find an exactly similar error. I have 3 PCs, only 1 of which has this problem: 1. (problem PC) W7, ethernet connected 2. W7, WIFI connected 3. W8, ethernet connected. Both wired PCs and 4 other devices connect to my VOip Modem via a NetGear 8-port...
CaptainFred Networking Support 7 02-11-2013 08:15 AM
How to save a web page using javascript/AJAX in html
Hi, I am able to open a new web page in new window after i click on a button which is on html page...Now i want to save this web page which is opened in new window automatically using AJAX/javascript... So what should i do?? Please help.. AWAITING FOR REPLY.....
nutch Web Serving and Management 2 01-28-2013 05:35 AM
Adding information to a sharepoint list via a web page
I need to create a web page that will allow me to input information into a list and then redirect the user to a thank you page. The user is not to see the list in any way. Is this possible to do or do I need to figure out something else? thanks.
sgundrum Windows Servers 0 02-28-2011 09:41 AM
Web Easy Pro 8: Page Preview
:eek:Hello I am building a hobby page in Web Easy Pro 8. I purchased this program because I heard it is user friendly and that you can easily build a page in less than an hour...NOT! I finished my first page and got everythikng looking the way I want it to, but when I click on prview to view...
unsaavymoose Web Design & Development 1 02-20-2011 10:08 AM
need to list images in web site -- BY PAGE
OK, the IT managers want this: I need to scan my company's web site, 5000+ pages of it, to find and list all the images in it, BY PAGE, not by directory where the images reside. Final product should be an Excel (or CSV or even TXT) file, showing fully qualified URL of the pages (thousands) where...
jhherring Web Design & Development 3 02-18-2011 08:44 AM