Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Web Serving and Management

User Tag List

Apache Proxy Pass Through not working for applications that use DEV EXPRESS

This is a discussion on Apache Proxy Pass Through not working for applications that use DEV EXPRESS within the Web Serving and Management forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am trying to setup a pass through on our apache proxy server, typically this is not any trouble but

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am trying to setup a pass through on our apache proxy server, typically this is not any trouble but our developers have started using a product call DEV EXPRESS and I cannot figure out how to get my pass through to work. Here's what my pass through looks like
ProxyPass /tmsdev https://tmsdev.dot.missouri/
ProxyPassReverse /tmsdev https://tmsdev.dot.missouri/
The initial url is https://tmsdev.dot.missouri/RealEstate/AAH/LitterPickup.aspx
I am getting 404 errors on everything that has /RealEstate/DXR.axd......... The DXR.axd is something from DEVEXPRESS here's the error I'm getting.
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<p>The requested URL /RealEstate/DXR.axd was not found on this server.</p>
<hr />
<address>IBM_HTTP_Server/6.0.2.35 Apache/2.0.47 (Win32) Server at ghweb04 Port 80</address>
</body></html>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Hi,

I have never heard of DEV Express before. Is this a free version of a microsoft program?

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Old 02-18-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Registered Member

DevExpress is actually an a third party tool that our developers use it has different ui controls, reporting, etc., But I did get my issue resolved. I was hung up thinking it was because of something odd about devexpress but in fact I just needed an additional pass through that had nothing to do with devexpress. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
Manager
- Alternative Computing
- Design

My System

Send a message via AIM to wmorri Send a message via MSN to wmorri

Glad you were able to fix this. If you are finished with this thread please mark it SOLVED in the top right under Thread Tools.

Linux Forever!|html5 boilerplate
Closed Thread