Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

User Tag List

[SOLVED] Wont show up in my computer

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Wont show up in my computer within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Have a ssd, and this new hard drive I just got, shows up in bios and partion utilities but not

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

Have a ssd, and this new hard drive I just got, shows up in bios and partion utilities but not in my computer so I can't save anything to it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

Is the drive listed in Disk Management? If so you should be able to initialize the drive and assign a drive letter.
Old 03-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
Registered Member

Wow, I feel like a noob, should of thought of that, thank you so much!! Problem solved :)))
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

Glad you got it sorted and Thanks for the update.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[Tutorial] Helping out in the PC Gaming Support Sub-Forum [Partially Complete]
To help out in the PC Gaming Support section, you are going to need to have a basic knowledge of hardware/software. This is why I will go through the basic Hardware/Software components in your PC first and then look at some common problems encountered (and how we tackle them). Hardware &...
Redeye3323 Gaming Tutorials 3 10-06-2012 03:03 AM
Please check my post for dinkleburg
https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/pesky-win32-exe-virus-destroying-my-laptop-please-help-634251.html#post3652688 Long story short, I almost lost my laptop to it until I did a sysrestore and ran MSE in safe mode, it found it right away and fixed all of the performance problems I was...
woosh Resolved Back Me Up Threads 40 04-29-2012 06:27 PM
hp pavilion desktop wont boot into any mode or from cd. Help please!
Hello, I got this desktop and can't get it to boot into any mode. I reset CMOS, changed memory, unplugged everything and can't get it into recovery. Any suggestions? New Harddrive?
jimmert Windows XP Support 15 03-20-2012 12:11 PM
[Resource] Redeye3323's Computer Hardware / Software Overview Booklet
I have attached a 22-page booklet which goes over all the hardware components used in a PC. It is an adapted version of an Assignment I completed a year ago. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have after reading it. -Redeye
Redeye3323 Gaming Tutorials 4 03-19-2012 02:34 AM