Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

User Tag List

reformatted hard disks

This is a discussion on reformatted hard disks within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i just want to ask how to restore my deleted files on hard disks, because i format my pc ..

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Registered Member

i just want to ask how to restore my deleted files on hard disks, because i format my pc .. thnx a lot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

You may be out of luck depending on how much has been done since you formated . . but you can download and run testdisk to see how much can be recovered.

https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...er-194492.html
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
by mistake formated as ntfs my external 1tb hard drive by using diskpart command
Hi! i have 1tb external hard disk seagate and sandisk 4gb which is connected to my computer..when i was trying to create booting disk from 4gb sandisk by using diskpart command...i did a mistake by not choosing sandisk instead i had selected 1tb seagate...it's just wiped out everything after i used...
nagendraprasad Hard Drive Support 6 03-11-2012 09:32 AM
Any Hope? Hard Drive Fail! Up for the Challenge?
Try to make a long story short...my computer knowledge is minimal. I was told by my company that I had to download encryption software, specifically SecureDoc from WinMagic. I failed to make a good image backup, my luck. Downloaded software and at boot it freezes on HP logo. IT pro says lets...
skribblz Hard Drive Support 4 03-10-2012 12:14 AM
Installing second Hard Drive in PC.
Hi. I have a HP Pavilion Desktop PC and my hard drive died (death clicking). It was on warranty and have been replaced by a tech. I want to try to recover my Hard Drive with the freezing technique, but I first need to be prepared to put my second Hard Drive in. So I want to keep the hard drive I...
Stcheeve Hard Drive Support 10 03-09-2012 03:34 PM
Hard drive asking to be formatted but i need my data
Okay this is probably a simple enough problem, and one that has been asked a million times over... Basically my external hard drive has suddenly stopped working properly. its freezing up when i 'explore' it and i cant get to any of the files stored on it. the explorer stops responding after...
al-awn Hard Drive Support 3 03-08-2012 07:48 PM
SMART failure predicted on hard drive + past issues
Hi Ive actually been experiencing this issue for quite a while, where the computer displays a bootup message indicating a smart failure predicted on harddrive...press F1 to continue. I have a gateway nv59 laptop and since replacing a laptop with similar specs is quite expensive Ive considered to...
CCj Laptop Support 5 03-08-2012 07:35 PM