Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

User Tag List

Odd one after sleep-mode

This is a discussion on Odd one after sleep-mode within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey you all. I've encountered a problem I cannot solve myself, tried for some time now. Problem is that after

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey you all. I've encountered a problem I cannot solve myself, tried for some time now.

Problem is that after I've woken up the PC from sleepmode one of the HDDs are missing from My Computer, however after reboot and after a fresh start I can see it and the harddrive is working properly.

Reinstalled W7, tried different sata-cables and different ports on my MB. I will flash EFI tomorrow!

Any suggestions?

Edit: typos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

What make/model motherboard?
Old 09-17-2011, 11:40 PM   #3
Registered Member

ASUS SABERTOOTH P67
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help with fixing sleep mode
I have an Asus Sabertooth P67 and a common problem with these boards seem to be its usage of sleep mode in Windows 7. When I click on sleep mode, my computer will turn off like it should (lights blinking which indicate it is in sleep mode). When I try to wake it, the fans spin and the system seems...
Shonin1234 Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU 2 09-14-2011 10:55 AM
Laptop in dual monitor mode wakes from sleep mode with settings change
Hi There! Been some time since my last visit. Had a good vacation, enjoying the warm weather, blah blah blah. My post here is not about a true problem but more of an annoyance. Here is the setup: I have my Toshiba laptop running Win 7 HP connected to my Acer H233H monitor via a DVI...
Laptop Daddy Laptop Support 8 07-20-2011 09:55 PM
BSOD Occuring during sleep mode
Hi, I'm new to this, so please have a little patients. my problem is that my PC keeps crashing whenever it goes into sleep mode and I try to wake it. When that happens I get a BSOD that says, a proccess or thread crusial to system operation has been terminated, or exited, windows has shut down your...
lcortez BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 06-20-2011 11:12 AM
cannot manually go into sleep mode now?
I used to be able to select "sleep mode" from the "shut down menu" and it would power down and the Power LED would flash and to wake the computer, just a click of the mouse and it would wake and all the applications I had open before would load. Now, I select sleep mode manually and the computer...
tech_no Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 10 03-23-2011 06:26 AM