Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

User Tag List

hard drive problem desperate please help me

This is a discussion on hard drive problem desperate please help me within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my em250 laptop will not boot...says there is no bootable device to use cd...but i have no cd drive on

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 08:45 AM   #1
Registered Member

my em250 laptop will not boot...says there is no bootable device to use cd...but i have no cd drive on it...i have tried using Alt and F10 keys to restore...but it does nothing. It only lets me use F2 key to go into my computer info and settings screen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2011, 11:22 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

what is the full model number of your laptop.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
hard drive boot problem
I hope someone can help with this irrating problem. I have a dell dimension 3100, just replaced the old sata hard drive with a new one--put win xp pro on and all the drivers for the hardware--all is working fine. The problem is when machine is booting up I always get the message no hard drive...
vibi Hard Drive Support 4 09-16-2011 07:11 PM
Hard drive crash situation. Help greatly appreciated!
Hello, I am making this post in hope that I get help with this frustrating situation with my crashed hard drive. The situation is that my laptops hard drive had crashed about 2 weeks ago. I already bought myself a new hard drive and the laptop is up and running, the thing is that I am trying...
webster7 Hard Drive Support 11 08-05-2011 08:35 AM
Is it the hard drive problem?
Hello I work in a company as an administrator.one of the personnels system's started to crash a few weeks ago. after that it was making some strange sort of clicking noise,and windows didn't boot up.i suspected the hard drive.after examing it,i changed the hard drive SATA cable.after that...
aaforum Hard Drive Support 1 06-25-2011 02:45 AM
External Hard Drive problem with TV playback
I tried connecting my Iomega screenplay external hard drive to the tv through an interface. (not sure what the exact name of the interface is- but it is a small box with red yellow and white cables that connect it to the external hard drive and a cable that connects it to the tv) It briefly...
lili86 Hard Drive Support 2 05-21-2011 08:42 PM
How to copy your operating system from one drive to another.
Please do not post in this thread. I am rewriting an article. thanks. How to copy your operating system from one hard drive to another Published by JohnthePilot 11-28-2006 How to copy your operating system from one hard drive to another ________________________________________ How to...
JohnthePilot Dead-Sea Scrolls 2 03-05-2007 11:47 PM