Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

User Tag List

Dell XPS 17 Full screen color issues

This is a discussion on Dell XPS 17 Full screen color issues within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey, i hope to find some help here with an issue that is super annoying. I have tried googling, resetting

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 06:24 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey, i hope to find some help here with an issue that is super annoying. I have tried googling, resetting to windows 10 standard again. Updating drivers, checking temperature, etc,.. having a good cooling pad and all.

So i work online,. often when i am working my Laptop which is connected to a second monitor 24 inch Dell goes into both screens Full colours, like they might both turn blue, or 1 green 1 red,. and some others i have seen, it''s rarely the same. And after it shuts down.

I also noticed the data i was having like making a note file, changed a setting always from that session is lost, so not only do i have to restart, i also loose data each time, which is super frustrating as i write a lot, and work online.

I simply can't find this issue back on google searches, and since i live abroad am afraid ill get scammed into silly expenses in the local PC shops, any help if you know what this issue could be would be amazing. TY

Also this always happens unexpected, like might not happen 2 days, or 2 times in an hour.

Specs are Intel i7, 2860 QM @ 2.50 GHz, 8.0 Ram Nvidia GT 555M
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2019, 10:35 PM   #2
Registered Member

SOLVED!
Old 05-22-2019, 04:54 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

If solved, please tell us what you did so others may learn.
Then YOU can mark this thread Solved in the Thread Tools at the top.
Attached Images