Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

User Tag List

Acer aspire 3680 hard drives?

This is a discussion on Acer aspire 3680 hard drives? within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i got my Acer aspire 3680 off my sister and SOMEHOW i deleted the OS. after trying to reinstall Vista

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

i got my Acer aspire 3680 off my sister and SOMEHOW i deleted the OS. after trying to reinstall Vista basic it tells me "my hard drives are not turned on or connected" and restarts

help please?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

How did you delete the OS?

Are you getting an error message when starting the laptop? If so please post this message.

Are you trying to reinstall Vista from the Acer Recovery disc?

Boot into the BIOS and check to see if the hard drive is being detected.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer hard drives are not being detected
My computer has had many problem over the years and during the past week my computer's hard drive or hard drives were not being detected when you turn on the computer. So my oldest brother helped me fix my computer and 4 days later it does the same thing the night before it only detected one hard...
SpongeBob313 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 12-27-2011 04:16 PM
Acer Aspire MBR and System Re-install
I just spent two days on this and thought I'd document it for everyone. Acer Aspire 5542 Laptop AMD Athlon Dual core Windows 7 Home Premium. Had the system for a while, then added Ubuntu Linux as a dual boot. Wanted to pass the laptop on, so needed to restore the system to its factory...
Appalbarry Laptop Support 0 12-26-2011 01:05 AM
Merging partitions or folders on seperate hard drives
I have a 300gb main hard drive (C) I try to clean as clean as possible. All installers and large files I keep on on my other hard drives which are two 500GB hardrives. I would like to merge the folders on these drives or merge the partition to make both hard drives apear as one. All hard drives...
Rhammonds Hard Drive Support 1 11-09-2011 09:00 PM
Hardware/software issues w/ hard drive test/wipe system setup + REWARD!
Please note: NOT spam or an ad...just a really really long, detailed, and desperate post... Hello all competent techs! Let me preface this problem with my willingness to pay a reasonable fee for a solution, or for consultation resulting in a successful solution. If someone solves my problem...
axio Hard Drive Support 2 10-24-2011 03:58 PM
Acer aspire 5920G Hard drive may fail!!!
I recently installed a wisair pc to tv and have been having a few problems since. eg catalyst control not up to date.Now I have a black screen when starting laptop with message that my hard drive may fail.I have tried to fix this problem but nothing has worked, laptop seems ok apart from explorer...
Foxglove8 Hard Drive Support 1 02-17-2011 04:32 AM