Hi guys, i have been using Sony Vegas for a while with no problems, but on my last video i got some troubles.
When i render the video, the rendering stuck at 98%.
- Rendering stuck/freezes.
- The preview screen goes black permanently.
- The "Remaining Time" keep counting down until it gets to 0.
- The "Elapsed Time" keeps on counting.
- If i click the "Cancel" button, it says "canceling" but its not doing anything.
- If i try to quit vegas it says that i must stop the rendering, and again, its -doesnt do anything. So i have to quit from task manager.
- The whole program itself isnt
- The whole program doesnt
say "not responding".
- This happens to me twice (same video and rendering settings, same 98%).
- I have tried pre-rendering, same results.
- I have tried setting the Vegas Process priority to high, same results.
- When i accidentally rendered 1440x1080 (instead of 1920x1080) it worked (it - was the first render).
- When i render short parts of the video it works (even the part that supposedly making the rendering freeze).
- Rendering takes 24~34 hours (VERY VERY SLOW!!)
- Im not using the computer while rendering.
- 6 min long.
- 1 Wav audio track for the entire video.
- 5 Video tracks, (not all going on at the same time).
- Some dual screen time (2 tracks. Not the part that it gets stuck on).
- Some video effects (Rays, "Soft Contrast", and more..)
- Cross Blur Transitions.
- Source video files are iPhone 4S camera videos (1920x1080, mov files).
- Sony AVC Format
- Entropy Coding: CABAC (What is this? might this solve the problem?)
- Mp4 File
- AAC Audio Format
Vegas Video Settings:
Dynamic RAM Preview: 0
Max Number of Threads: 1
-Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
- 4Gb Ram
- Intel Q8200 (Quad Core)
- No GPU (According to vegas)
- 120Gb Free
- Sony Vegas Pro 11.0
So... What is the problem?
Is it really a buggy part of the video?
Or might it be the length of it?
Maybe rendering settings?
Or Vegas settings?