User Tag List

making smaller gif

This is a discussion on making smaller gif within the Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, and Multimedia forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, id like to ask how can i make my gif image smaller (to 200kb) from like 300 kb. I

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello, id like to ask how can i make my gif image smaller (to 200kb) from like 300 kb. I know an online servicer wich make jpeg quality worse to make smaller imgae, but doesnt works for gif. id like to use that gif on msn :P
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2011, 03:58 AM   #2
Registered Member

Bump!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
Registered Member

Trout's Gif Optimizer might help...Just beware if you don't want colors reduction, you might just to touch the settings a bit. It's freeware :

https://chemware.co.nz/tgo.htm
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Making sure everything works
Is there a way to make sure all your hardware components are functioning properly? I did my build last year and followed instructions properly, but something tells me I may have missed something possibly because when running AE or PRCS4 it doesn't feel like the machine is being used to its max...
nerv11 Building 6 01-19-2011 12:20 PM
[SOLVED] ani gif to mp4
I need to convert an animated gif to mp4. I created the gif in open office impress exported in swf and gif, used freeware to convert to mp4. The original gif is composed of 2 images which have defined time intervals. The duration and time between frames does not carry over in any conversion. The...
donkpow Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, and Multimedia 3 01-17-2011 06:16 PM
Lenovo making new netbook
Lenovo is making a new netbook with Amd cpu and discrete graphics New AMD Chip to Change Perceptions of Netbooks / Infopackets.com
joeten Tweakers 0 01-17-2011 11:58 AM
Laptop fan making noise
I have a Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q865. One of the fans on the laptop started making excessive noise about two weeks ago. When the laptop is starting up it makes a loud reving sound, and even when the laptop is setting idle it makes more noise than it should. Before the problem started the laptop was...
prodigy40 Laptop Support 0 01-14-2011 05:36 AM
Pc continueously making a sound like it's going to power save mode
Hey guys, I'm new here and have a problem, I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if it's the wrong place. Anyway, my computer had been doing the same sounds it makes when it goes to power save mode, repeatedly, for a couple of times every once in a while, randomally(perhaps when the CPU got...
Nec Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 01-06-2011 09:16 PM