Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Which used minivan to buy?

This is a discussion on Which used minivan to buy? within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am in the market for a used minivan. I have come to a few choices. Hyundai Entourage, Chyrsler Town

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 09:00 AM   #1

I am in the market for a used minivan. I have come to a few choices. Hyundai Entourage, Chyrsler Town & Contry, Kia Sorento, Kia Sedona. $4,500 is my budget. This needs to include MD state inspection on a vehicle that is no more than 5 years old with a maximum of 100,000 miles. I know this is pushing a hard bargain but in this economy only a fool buys a car or house and does not get a steal.

Is there a consumer rated site that I can go to for research on used vehicles to see which ones hold the best value today?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Enthusiast

My System

Consumer Reports is the only research site that I can think of.

I think that you must join, but they offer advice on almost anything that you can think of from music boxes to yachts.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] I am planning to buy 9400GT. Need some help. Totally new
I don't know much about hardware. I'm a gamer and recently I planned to buy a new graphics card 9400GT for my PC. First of all I would like to know about power consumption. What is it? Does it mean the electricity I get in my house? I know it may sound stupid but I'm totally new to this stuff. I...
Akshay Dwivedi Video Card Support 24 02-11-2011 03:05 AM
BSOD on brand new PC from best buy
Hello, I recently purchased a PC from Best Buy. It had windows 7 pre-installed and I do not have any disks for it. When I first turned on the PC, I updated my drivers. I installed an antivirus program, and only installed one game on the PC. After about a week, the system randomly started giving...
radnar15 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 01-19-2011 05:25 PM
Build or buy? What is cheaper nowaday
So i have posted a few threads regarding build specs and recieved a lot of valuable and knowledgable advice which helped a lot, so thanks for all the time. This project serves a duel purpose for me. (1) I am intrested in computers and for the experience would very much like to build a pc for this...
shanenewhouse1 Building 3 12-31-2010 04:05 PM