Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Thank God for Roll bars

This is a discussion on Thank God for Roll bars within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. No I didn't roll the Jeep, but the other day it was warm enough to take the top down so

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 03:27 PM   #1
Automotive Team

No I didn't roll the Jeep, but the other day it was warm enough to take the top down so I did, and a tree limb from a old tree at work fell on my jeep, thanks to the roll bar the only thing I had to do was pick leaves out of my seats and change my undies.:)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

You should not be hitting old trees with your Jeep......

Sounds scary......carry spare shorts at all times!!
Old 10-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
Automotive Team

I didn't hit the tree, all I did was part under it cause I got there too late to get a good spot.

And I think I might start keeping toilet paper in the center consul
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #4
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

My Toyota MR2 Spyder has no roll bar. The only thing between my head and the ground in a roll-over is supposed to be the reinforced windshield A Pillars.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
Automotive Team

be very careful as a Toyota Spyder is NOT designed to make it through a roll over if the windshield frame hits the ground it may collapse. I have seen two Spyders in a rollover, one the windshield frame held, one it went completely flat and the driver and passenger were killed almost instantly, its a 50/50 chance that yours will hold or not.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search