Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Question

This is a discussion on Question within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. In a side to side collision between a 2001 Jeep Wrangler with a Torin Farm jack mounted on the front

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 03:51 PM   #1
Automotive Team

In a side to side collision between a 2001 Jeep Wrangler with a Torin Farm jack mounted on the front bumper and a Honda Civic if the Honda cuts me off and the jack hits the door will it open it up like a soda can? Only reason I'm asking is I have this butt hole in a Honda that cuts me off in a left turn every single morning and I'm sick of slamming my Jeeps brakes so hard to avoid him I'm on two wheels .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Gone | Not Forgotten

Best bet is to call you insurance carrier and ask them. They can give you an idea.

BG

ASAP member since 2006

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Old 10-01-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
Automotive Team

Thanks BG I'll do that, I just hope I can catch him on his door or front fender that way its his fault in va. Here it doesn't matter if I cut you off with no rom or not, if its not at the front of the door or forward its your fault, even if I am the one that caused the accident, and I'm not about to flip over for him,.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Acer laptop question mark or Euro sign key
I have an Acer Aspire 5253 BZ489 Laptop. Each time I press what I see as a ? (question mark) and Euro sign. I get a Euro symbol when typed. How can I change it back to ? (question mark) key ? Is there a function key which toogles that ?
zhong Laptop Support 6 07-09-2011 10:46 AM
Install Question
This is kind of a retarded question.... But a question I have none the less. Can you wear out your hard drive faster if you frequently install, and uninstall programs? There is two reasons I am asking. 1. I could not decide if I wanted to have a game installed on my computer. I kept rage...
__Hyrosa__ Hard Drive Support 1 04-02-2011 10:52 PM
[SOLVED] Network Topology Question, either or kind of uestion
Basically got a question about how we should connect around 200 nods to the inter-webs..... Basically we got this tournament coming up and I'm trying to decide- (more of fighting with a fellow volunteer) - of the best way to connect these devices to the DHCP/Nat server... (If we choose to have...
ComputerFreek Networking Support 6 03-27-2011 06:08 PM
where to ask iPhone question?
i noticed when searching for info that someone was advised to take an iphone question to the 'gadget' section. under what heading can i find that section? or, can anyone advise me where to ask my iphone or ipod touch question? thanks kj
kjaxn Mac Support 4 03-25-2011 01:13 PM
Upgrading to Win7 64 bit from 32 bit. HDD question !
Tomorrow I will be re-installing Windows 7 with my original install disc on a new Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm drive I recently purchased. I currently have a 5400 rpm drive installed with Windows 7 32 bit ( had to go 32 bit cause my sound card drivers wouldn't work with 64 bit at the time >.< ) ...
koopatroopa_15 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 03-07-2011 08:51 PM