Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Projects?

This is a discussion on Projects? within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My best friend has always been into Chrysler, his 70 charger has been a long term project since the early

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

My System

My best friend has always been into Chrysler, his 70 charger has been a long term project since the early 80s, I've always been into the smaller 68-70 mustang and fairlanes, my long term has been a 64 fairlane 500 GT.
My wife went into labor and the only car we had going was the fairlane, my youngest daughter (Who's only ride in the 428 fairlane was before she was born) asked when I would get it legal, but I have to admit that since she was born, it's been changed so many times that the goal is to work on something, not to actually get it on the street...... (To be honest, not being legal, doesn't keep me from taking it for a spin!)

Anyone else have a long term project?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2015, 07:18 AM   #2
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

My son has one.......'72 Gran Torino that's been setting behind my garage since '92........ 47K actual miles.
Old 07-26-2015, 11:54 AM   #3
Administrator
Automotive Team Manager

OS: Windows 10/Windows 7/Windows XP Home/Pro SP3/Windows 98SE/Fedora Core 6/RH 7.2 with Autopoint/TAMS I

Hector. He's an ongoing project.

Please post all questions in the appropriate forum. Questions sent by email or PM will not be answered.
Interested in Trek gaming? Check out the Dynaverse!
Proud supporter of the Carolinas Aviation Museum - the final home of Flight 1549.
Confession might be good for the soul, but it hurts the heart like hell.
Closed Thread