Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Ok so...heres how it went

This is a discussion on Ok so...heres how it went within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Yesterday no rain :) top comes down, doors go on back porch, windows rolled up and stuffed in their tube,

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #1
Automotive Team

Yesterday no rain :) top comes down, doors go on back porch, windows rolled up and stuffed in their tube, window frames out and with the doors..

ENTER THE 5 O Clock WEATHER MAN

I go back out side, put the door frames back in , doors back on top back up and windows back in , the Jeep is locked up tight as can be for the impending storms, I drove ALL darn day with the top on in that rolling microwave and not a could in the sky. According to the weather app on my phone its already raining, ..........nope not a drop.
AND IT WILL NOT RAIN!!!!!!!!! at least until I take the doors back off and put the top back down :) that's when I'll see a ark with two of each floating down the street
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
Resident Fugitive

My System

Send a message via ICQ to Ooudestomp Send a message via AIM to Ooudestomp Send a message via Yahoo to Ooudestomp

That is the only problem with having a non folding roof, it is a bummer if you make the wrong choice...

READ Before Posting

It is best to keep quiet and appear stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
Automotive Team

Mine IS a soft top, I was gonna buy a hard top for it when I was buying the Jeep but the dealer rep said it would be a pain to drive in the heat since the Jeep has no A/C, so I stuck with the soft top, Its just that I listened to the weather man and he was wrong just like the time he said "no rain all weekend", so I left the top down, that's when I found out I was missing a drain plug, cause only one floor board was not filled with water the next day LOL. So now I have the top folded down and the top part of the door frames in the back just in case.
Closed Thread