Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Nash Bridges' 1970 Plymouth Barracuda on sale

This is a discussion on Nash Bridges' 1970 Plymouth Barracuda on sale within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. ManI would love to have this car....but way outa my price range Since the show ended in 2001, Nash Bridges

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
Registered Member

ManI would love to have this car....but way outa my price range

Quote:
Since the show ended in 2001, Nash Bridges #1 has gone through two complete restorations. During the second resoration, the 360 V-8 was swapped out for a 426 Hemi crate engine, which may or may not have a negative impact on the carís collectibility, but will certainly make it more fun to drive to Cars and Coffee.

Texas Classic Cars of Dallas has it for sale on eBay, and the car comes complete with plenty of documentation to verify its back story and authenticity. Itís even got passenger-side camera mounts and camera cables in place, and comes with the same purposely-misspelled ďCaliforinaĒ license plate used in filming.

We have no idea what the reserve price is, but bids have only reached $58,000 so far. Thatís not even enough to cover the cost of a restoration, let alone account for the carís historical value. If you want it, weíre guessing that it will take a bid in the low six figures to call it your own.

Read more: Nash Bridges' 1970 Plymouth Barracuda on sale | Fox News
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

Nice car....reserve wasn't met.

Quote:
Classic 14-inch ralley wheels
So how come the tire is stamped P225/60R15?? Last time I tried to find 14" tires was a strikeout.....that's why I paid attention to the tire size.....

426 Hemi sounds like fun.....I used to drive a buddy's '67 GTX 440 4sp.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
Registered Member

My last hot car was a 71 mach 1 with a 302 boss, fun car!
Closed Thread