Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Moving my jack :(

This is a discussion on Moving my jack :( within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. It has come to my attention that with the Torin farm jack mounted on my front bumper, that if I

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Automotive Team

It has come to my attention that with the Torin farm jack mounted on my front bumper, that if I bury my Jeep in mud Deeper than the bumper I end up elbow deep taking off my jack (yes I got stuck), so......I am now manufacturing hood mounts for my jack. I'll post pics in a few days after the oil bases paint dries and I do some more drilling. But they look almost identical to my bumper mounts I made last year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Audio Jack Broken - Asus 1008ha
Straight to the point - My netbook now no longer acknowledges when devices are plugged into the audio jack and because of this no longer plays sound out of the jack or mutes the speakers when a device is plugged in. The microphone jack still works correctly. By inspection (although I can...
noondown Laptop Support 2 08-15-2011 07:08 AM
Rear panel microphone jack suddenly stopped working
Hello :) Been a long time since I needed hardware help but I'm out of ideas so here it goes. Last time I used my mic was Thursday last week. Since then I've added a 2nd GPU(GTX 470), reinstalled nvidia drivers using driver sweeper as well, reinstalled my keyboard drivers, added a bottom case fan...
kolkoo Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 08-04-2011 01:54 AM
Help with checking power jack
I have a two year old Acer Extensa 5630 with Vista on it. About 4-5 months ago I noticed my power cord wasn't getting a good connection. I thought it was the outer cord and purchased a new one, but it turned out that wasn't the problem. After doing some research I've come to the conclusion the...
suzanned63 RAM and Power Supply Support 2 05-23-2011 10:02 AM
Asus VH236H monitor no sound for headphones using headphone jack
Hello, I'm having trouble with getting sound to regular 3.5mm jack headphones to my monitor. Basically, I recently picked up this monitor Newegg.com - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000 :1 (ASCR) Built-in Speakers to use with my PS3 via...
Rave765 Sound Cards 3 04-09-2011 06:40 PM
Front panel jack and mic don't work
I have some problems with sound. Front panel jack doesn't work at all. The Realtek HD audio manager doesn't recognize any audio device at all, but when I check the 'Disable front panel jack detection' box the back panel's green and brown jack work even though the sound is quietter than it should...
IcarusLT Sound Cards 10 03-29-2011 10:45 AM