Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Looking to buy: 2001 Ford Ranger ext cab

This is a discussion on Looking to buy: 2001 Ford Ranger ext cab within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I've sold my 1995 Taurus SHO (still miss it) and now I'm looking for a replacement. The mechanic my dad

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Send a message via ICQ to ebackhus Send a message via AIM to ebackhus Send a message via MSN to ebackhus Send a message via Yahoo to ebackhus Send a message via Skype™ to ebackhus

I've sold my 1995 Taurus SHO (still miss it) and now I'm looking for a replacement. The mechanic my dad uses has a 2001 Ford Ranger with an extended cab for sale. he's asking $3,500 for it. Apparently someone brought it for repairs and never came back. All I know is that it's maroon, has an automatic tranny and about 150,000 miles on it. I haven't gone to see it yet.

Is this a good buy based on what I know so far?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
Gone | Not Forgotten

Did you look it in Kelly Blue Book (New Cars, Used Cars, Blue Book Values & Car Prices - Kelley Blue Book I think) or NADA book? You need to know what all it has on it.

Does not sound bad to me.

BG

ASAP member since 2006

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Serious Issues with my computer..once again..HELP
Okay I really dont know what is going on with my laptop now. However I do know one issue. Whenever Im on the internet, I click on a link and it takes me to a completely different link. And then sometimes I get random pages opening up at random times...Thats just one of the issues. Another problem...
MissLaniSMS Inactive Malware Help Topics 28 06-17-2011 08:08 PM
[SOLVED] Windows XP BSOD Possibly ATI X1900 related
I found the thread BSOD posting for Windows 7 and Vista, but I'm running XP. As soon as someone points me to the proper place, I'll go through those motions. Please forgive any breech of protocol. Kind of flying blind here, so I beg your patience. First system info: ------------------ System...
DrZin Windows XP Support 11 06-03-2011 11:49 AM
Hangs at xp logo screen, can't run safe mode
Hi, I have been trying to repair my XP installation with an XP CD. Once the repair completed and restarted the computer, it now hangs at the XP logo screen. The blue boxes scroll across the loading bar, and occasionally slow to a halt. After about 15-20 minutes, a blue screen with a small...
Ka3gee Windows XP Support 32 04-12-2011 03:45 AM
Trojan Infecting Google searches, opening Tabs in Firefox?
Greetings all. I came here in early 2009 with a problem and you guys were great, so I am hoping we can do this again. I noticed my PC (Win XP SP2) would give me false Google search results with Firefox. It would open the Google search results, but when you clicked any link it took you to a...
doctorwho737 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 20 03-21-2011 02:23 PM
need help with google virus
Hello, I have an issue with the google redirect virus. Im running Windows Vista sp2. Thank you. . DDS (Ver_11-03-05.01) - NTFSx86 Run by Alejandro Sanchez at 17:43:07.74 on Sat 03/05/2011 Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18999 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_23 Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium ...
jasexile Resolved HJT Threads 9 03-12-2011 12:57 PM