Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Jeep Questions

This is a discussion on Jeep Questions within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. dose anybody know if I can get info online anywhere like you get out of a Hayes manual on a

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
Registered Member

dose anybody know if I can get info online anywhere like you get out of a Hayes manual on a 1999 Jeep G C L ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2011, 04:08 PM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toby Dykes View Post
dose anybody know if I can get info online anywhere like you get out of a Hayes manual on a 1999 Jeep G C L ?
where is the sensor or pressure switch that brings the fan on for A/C?
Old 08-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #3
Registered Member

Do you mean the radiator electric fans? When the a/c is kicked on it should turn a fan on at the same time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
Automotive Team

For a Haynes manual look go to a local parts store or here
Do It Yourself (DIY) Auto Repair Manuals from Haynes
Whichever is easier for you. but does the fan come on at all? when you reach operating temp?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Some more hardware questions...
Hey guys, as some of you may have read I'm working on assembling a gaming computer in the near future. Now I thought I'd had it mostly figured out, but more questions keep popping up everywhere. I'd like to ask you some to determine some details regarding possible future upgrades to the ...
Sporkster Building 3 08-07-2011 11:26 PM
wireless repeater basic questions
Newbie here with basic questions. I am searching for solutions to have free internet at home. I found some online sources about how to collect a wifi signal, from using a wok to an old sat TV dish. These devices seem to be geared to home wifi users. I also just discovered there are wireless...
bosrocker51 Networking Support 2 04-04-2011 12:49 AM
a good IT exam questions discuss platform,helpful
i find a IT exam questions discuss platform. there you can Post your questions and also can solve the problems for others. if you have passed exam, you can share some questions on page.page link is Free It certification exam Real Q&As such as ccna mcse comptia | Facebook and if you like this...
awetrrtet Certification & Career 0 03-10-2011 10:59 PM
Print Server questions..Help a newbie pls
Hi First post,big ask, so please go gentle. I'm only a part time technician who does the mundane jobs of sorting out the day to day problems for people who have no idea about computers. I'm hoping (with limited help) to make use of an old server and use it as a print server with print...
Caretaker Networking Support 4 01-28-2011 12:02 PM