Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Explorer Ranger swap

This is a discussion on Explorer Ranger swap within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm trying to see if anybody knows if the front bumper and Grill from a Sport Trac will fit on

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2018, 02:05 PM   #1
Registered Member

I'm trying to see if anybody knows if the front bumper and Grill from a Sport Trac will fit on a 2000 Ranger the 2002 looks like it will I just don't want to spend the money and at not
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #2
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

Looks can be deceiving. Maybe a salvage yard could answer your question by using a cross-reference chart.

Midnight_Tech may be able to find out.....he's the resident gear-head. He usually shows up later....as his name suggests.....
Old 08-09-2018, 06:38 PM   #3
Administrator
Automotive Team Manager

OS: Windows 10/Windows 7/Windows XP Home/Pro SP3/Windows 98SE/Fedora Core 6/RH 7.2 with Autopoint/TAMS I

I'd ask a junkyard about compatibility as SABL suggested. Unfortunately, my resources don't have a body parts compatibility reference.

Please post all questions in the appropriate forum. Questions sent by email or PM will not be answered.
Interested in Trek gaming? Check out the Dynaverse!
Proud supporter of the Carolinas Aviation Museum - the final home of Flight 1549.
Confession might be good for the soul, but it hurts the heart like hell.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
June 2014 Internet Explorer Updates
June 2014 Internet Explorer Updates - IEBlog - Site Home - MSDN Blogs
JMH3143 Computer Security News 1 06-11-2014 06:11 PM
url:mal virus
I am in need of expert assistance in removal the nemesis virus "url:mal" . I've also seen pop up from Avast blocking "url:mal2". I tried running gmr and something prevents it from completion, so I'm not sure if it will give you the data you need:sad: Thanks in advance.:bang head: Dell...
Larry Crooms Resolved HJT Threads 35 01-14-2014 04:16 AM
Common Fixes for Internet Explorer
Common Fixes for Internet Explorer The following are common steps on how to fix Internet Explorer issues. If you have issues after trying the following steps please post in our Internet Explorer forum. It should be noted that the following steps are only for IE 8, 9 and IE 10. If you are...
Masterchiefxx17 Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 0 10-22-2013 08:38 AM
Computer runing to slow.
My comp HP Pavilion a1 123c opens any application or software slowly and internet sites also slow. OS X pro service pack3. System32. Total Physical Memory 1024 Mb. Available Ph. Mem.50.05Mb Total Virtual Mem. 2.00GB. Available Virtual Mem. 1.96Gb. I used AVG, Super antivirus free edition,...
Val852 Resolved HJT Threads 3 07-22-2013 07:35 PM
Bad Image Errors
I'm trying to get rid of some bad image errors and rundll errors during start-up on my windows xp computer. I ran the HiJackThis program and here is the log. I don't know which ones to delete. Please help. How do I avoid this in the future? Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4 Scan...
Generalpork12 Resolved HJT Threads 15 02-16-2012 03:52 PM