Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Talk Car

User Tag List

Blow Molded socket case

This is a discussion on Blow Molded socket case within the Talk Car forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Where can I get a Blow molded socket case without the sockets?

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2011, 07:44 AM   #1
Registered Member

Where can I get a Blow molded socket case without the sockets?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #2
Gone | Not Forgotten

Hi:

You will need to contact the manufacture of the sockets and see if they offer a replacement for sale. I would be surprised if they do.

BG

ASAP member since 2006

Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Old 09-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
Registered Member

Basementgeek

I think he is right!contact a manufacturer of sockets or you can visit some BODY KITS shops....

Old 09-26-2011, 10:18 PM   #4
MPR
TSF Enthusiast

This is sort of an old thread but I was just thinking about this today as I was putting spilled sockets back into my old broken Craftsman case for the umpteenth time. Unfortunately, the ones I've found are so expensive as to be prohibitive.

This small one is over $30 with shipping:

Sk Hand Tool Corp , ABOX-4725 Replacement Case for SK 4725 Socket Set

You can buy a usable socket set for the same price:

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re.../dp/B000BQT65S
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer heating room, case suggestion
Hey guys... I recently upgraded my computer and got a cheap case because my other case was broken. I didn't think that a case would cause so much trouble for me, what it does is makes a really bad air flow in the computer and heats my room to extreme temperatures, and soon it is going to be hot in...
prodarkhunter Cases and Cooling 12 05-23-2011 09:54 PM
Switching to a SFF case
So what I want to do is move my current PC parts from the full size case I currently use to a SFF case - really just as small as a case can be while being able to fit what I need. I don't need any actual upgrades aside from the case switch. It's not used for intense gaming or any CPU/GPU heavy...
Nahsv Building 5 04-07-2011 09:50 AM
Antivirus Antimaleware 2011!
Hello everyone, A few days ago my computer was being slow, requiring frequent restarts, freezing a lot, etc etc. Today I got Antivirus Antimaleware 2011 madness popping up on my computer telling me that I had tons of viruses, I am going to die, world is going to hell in a handbasket and...
lolerary Inactive Malware Help Topics 11 04-03-2011 06:35 PM
[SOLVED] Installed Win 7 - Case become loud
Hi all. I know that im profoundly deaf but im really not happy with my PC as i installed Win 7 and the noise started to raise since extracting windows installion and thought it will be gone as when Win7 loads but since win7 start. the case begin to get loud and loud. I can feel the heavy...
CrazyComputerMan Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 9 02-24-2011 01:52 PM
Motherboard socket 478 / CPU socket 775 Adapter
Hello! Is there such a thing as a Motherboard socket 478 to CPU socket 775 Adapter? I was looking to upgrade my socket 478 Pentium 4 processor. I can get about 600mhz increase in speed for between $30.00 to $50.00. I figured that would hold me over well enough until I get the extra money for...
GeoMoon5 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 4 01-13-2011 10:18 AM